Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India128 reviews

salaryculturelearnprovidesupportteamlearninggood

Reviewed a good place to work

Reviewed a good place to work as a consultant and typical in suiting a right job as per your profile. produce a app to check your benefits,pay slips,form 18,etc.. as systematic.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

No benefits

Just Politics and no work

I have no idea how this company even lasted as long as this!The management is literally the WORST I have ever come across. They have no clue how to operate or even motivate people. They have this small groups of themselves where they sit and giggle like bunch of high-schoolers. Full of internal politics. Absolutely garbage of a 'company'

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

Growing my knowledge with sap stock segregation process as well as company satisfaction

If get chance i will work with them. Very nice work with environment and colleagues. Learning is greatest weapon for human knowledge. That I have done and share my experience to others..

Great Experience

I worked with Organization @ Pithampur (MP) as a cashier. All staff are behavior is good. HR support is good. All my senior are support to any issue.

Very pathetic company

Seems like fake company making fool of the people. No jobs no salary Don't recommend to connect to this company. Else you will be wasting your time. ..

Cons

All fraud

Its good experience

I like that job timing some problem otherwise all is good there. Then managment was good trainer and team leader all support me always. I feel happy that office and I learn more then that office.

Wasting our time

Company are not doing our work properly and staff are saying rootly bhehevar quess company ke staff ko employe se bat karme li tamij bhi nai hai or koi kam karna ho to us ka koi answer bhi nai milta hai yeah se I have very very bad full experience in this quess company

Good but target oriented

As I had worked in ikya the administration and working style is not as per my consideration the company is good but I want something much better than this

I have great experience.

Completely four year i have done work with devoutness with Samsung Rjio 4G Project. I have get tremendous experience. I have too much learned new work.

Pros

Full Freedom for work

Excellent

Am learning lot of things from this company This company is friendly nature Am well experienced from this company Now am ready to face any challenging jobs also

Good Place

this is my in first company where i learn how to work. ikya global is a consultancy company.this company do hiring for other companies as per their requirement. this company provide best candidates to their clients

Account executive

Required job in accounts only. Experience of gst & vat. Annual report of gst with use of v look up and pivot table. Entry in tally and maintain record in excel.

Good

This is a very good organization because this is an MNC Company. They gave me an opportunity in Karnataka state. When I was working, I have learned the management skills.

Grt working

I had work with ikya team and it was excellent work with them .....i hope who ever want a job i would first recommed ikya solution it has a great job and great support

Relaxed work place culture. I love that

I learned so many things on field work. Relaxed work place culture in Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd. Management is also very co-operative & friendly.

not work its fun to work

well good company of terms to paid salary on time i am very grateful to work on this company management are very strong to pay time to time salary on time

Quite Good

Good and well maintained Environment.. Busy schedules will be held and we can improvise the career but not with the salary paid ... Overall review as I give will be 3 🌟

Nice experience

Good experience but due to reporting manager at client site, left the job. Apart from that every thing is fine. Good work environment. Salary pay out was ontime.

It was a good experience

The hardest part of the job to make proper location pointer on the given mobile phone because the device is to small and i have to put accurate location.

Productive and fun work place

Productive environment,helpful staff, positive attitude,training's provided. Work place culture is positive. Learning and great place to start your career.

Salary not paid for 2 months ,so i left company

I worked for 2 months and they didn't paid me a single rupee , finally i bound to left the job ,still they are not giving me salary and my experience letter as well , don't believe that company and i won't refer any of my friends in the future days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd with