Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India122 reviews

Reviewed a good place to work

Reviewed a good place to work as a consultant and typical in suiting a right job as per your profile. produce a app to check your benefits,pay slips,form 18,etc.. as systematic.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

No benefits

Growing my knowledge with sap stock segregation process as well as company satisfaction

If get chance i will work with them. Very nice work with environment and colleagues. Learning is greatest weapon for human knowledge. That I have done and share my experience to others..

Great Experience

I worked with Organization @ Pithampur (MP) as a cashier. All staff are behavior is good. HR support is good. All my senior are support to any issue.

Very pathetic company

Seems like fake company making fool of the people. No jobs no salary Don't recommend to connect to this company. Else you will be wasting your time. ..

Cons

All fraud

Its good experience

I like that job timing some problem otherwise all is good there. Then managment was good trainer and team leader all support me always. I feel happy that office and I learn more then that office.

Wasting our time

Company are not doing our work properly and staff are saying rootly bhehevar quess company ke staff ko employe se bat karme li tamij bhi nai hai or koi kam karna ho to us ka koi answer bhi nai milta hai yeah se I have very very bad full experience in this quess company

I have great experience.

Completely four year i have done work with devoutness with Samsung Rjio 4G Project. I have get tremendous experience. I have too much learned new work.

Pros

Full Freedom for work

Excellent

Am learning lot of things from this company This company is friendly nature Am well experienced from this company Now am ready to face any challenging jobs also

Account executive

Required job in accounts only. Experience of gst & vat. Annual report of gst with use of v look up and pivot table. Entry in tally and maintain record in excel.

Good

This is a very good organization because this is an MNC Company. They gave me an opportunity in Karnataka state. When I was working, I have learned the management skills.

Grt working

I had work with ikya team and it was excellent work with them .....i hope who ever want a job i would first recommed ikya solution it has a great job and great support

Relaxed work place culture. I love that

I learned so many things on field work. Relaxed work place culture in Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd. Management is also very co-operative & friendly.

not work its fun to work

well good company of terms to paid salary on time i am very grateful to work on this company management are very strong to pay time to time salary on time

Quite Good

Good and well maintained Environment.. Busy schedules will be held and we can improvise the career but not with the salary paid ... Overall review as I give will be 3 🌟

Nice experience

Good experience but due to reporting manager at client site, left the job. Apart from that every thing is fine. Good work environment. Salary pay out was ontime.

It was a good experience

The hardest part of the job to make proper location pointer on the given mobile phone because the device is to small and i have to put accurate location.

Productive and fun work place

Productive environment,helpful staff, positive attitude,training's provided. Work place culture is positive. Learning and great place to start your career.

Salary not paid for 2 months ,so i left company

I worked for 2 months and they didn't paid me a single rupee , finally i bound to left the job ,still they are not giving me salary and my experience letter as well , don't believe that company and i won't refer any of my friends in the future days

Good productive in my correer

Very responsible any time when we have any new changes rule, plan, target, achievement and all the properties in my company telecom which deal with this Organisation.

Good

It's really a great working with my current company, all the team members of concern department are willing to help at any time. I recommend everyone to join if they get the opportunity to work with it.

A Daily learning workplace

(i) Its a process daily learning and critical thinking to solve the problem in the workplace. (ii) I learned how to maintain the road without patches and to provide the cautionary, mandatory and safety information through sign boards for the highway users. (iii) To manage the BOQ and measure books in daily progress. (iv) Workplace culture will be friendly as well as mandatory in place of critical time. (v) The most enjoyable part of this job is getting the self satisfaction while the road users gives the positive feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd with