Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Good Experience

Ikya is the very good company and I am taking a really good experience in Hindustan unilever Ltd. Pure it. About team work, Pressure of work and how to handle that pressure and how to adjust these conditions.

Pros

Free snaks

Account executive

Required job in accounts only. Experience of gst & vat. Annual report of gst with use of v look up and pivot table. Entry in tally and maintain record in excel.

Recruitment

My role was in recruitment, onboarding, and employee engagement. Managing high volumes in recruitment - entry, middle-level candidates. Overall work experience and job culture was very enjoyable.

Good

Job seurity, employees growth, more of coordination required between management and employee guidelines: Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate

Pros

Benefit in targets

Cons

Job insecurity, no growth

One of the best part of my life

It was a typical job but i took it as a opportunity to change the way people see it. Learned corporate culture, Ethical values and most importantly co-operation and co-ordination. Management was good, they help me through every stage of the job and guided me to excel in every aspects of the job. Co workers were of friendly nature polite and the bonding is so strong even today i am in touch with them. The hardest of the job was to handle irritated customers due to some technical difficulties which was out of my hands. Most enjoyable part of the job was when an irritated customer get convinced and i was 100% successful in that

Pros

Free Tablets to use

Cons

cons were none

excellent

a typical day at work - good I learned experience management was - good my co-workers was - good the most enjoyable part of the job - each and every time

Work place at Marico Ltd.

Co-ordination with Sales team for Purchase Orders, Dispatch Details and forwarding the same to respective Persons. Co-ordination with C&F, Logistics & respective Plant Managers for supply of Goods within prescribed TAT to avoid late delivery charges. Maintaining PAN India CSD Daily Sales Report of Respective Companies. Preparing MIS reports as per requirement raised by Respective Authorities in required format.

Working & Friendy Environment

I have was not able to lineup for the client because he need on urgent basis even he mailed me 3 days before but unfortunately our server was down. My super boss penetrating my mind. I was worried how to do know. I discuss with my team that today we have opening for this client & lineup needs before 2 pm. Team started giving excuses that it cant be possible in few hours. I told them its a task for the day. No. of references by any from team get shortlisted, I will give him a Reward. Team Started working. Requirement of 50 Nos. Came 64 Nos. Shortlisted 32 Nos. It was big achievement of that month. We all gather even we invite to our super boss & had party & enjoyed alot. Moral : Only hard working is not important in life, but we should be smart, aggressive, dedication & passion in day today life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd with

Learn about Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?