Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Good Experience

Ikya is the very good company and I am taking a really good experience in Hindustan unilever Ltd. Pure it. About team work, Pressure of work and how to handle that pressure and how to adjust these conditions.

Pros

Free snaks

Enjoyable and hardest

The work culture of the company was enjoyable but as a sales executive you have to cope up with pressure of sales figures. The enjoyable part was about interacting with customers of different professions and learning more about their work ethics.

It's an good to work at this company I have resigned because of my personal problem

It's an good company I had resigned because of my personal problem ....and the reason behind is there no scop for future and in one year they had not given the salary above 17500

Cons

One of the best part of my life

It was a typical job but i took it as a opportunity to change the way people see it. Learned corporate culture, Ethical values and most importantly co-operation and co-ordination. Management was good, they help me through every stage of the job and guided me to excel in every aspects of the job. Co workers were of friendly nature polite and the bonding is so strong even today i am in touch with them. The hardest of the job was to handle irritated customers due to some technical difficulties which was out of my hands. Most enjoyable part of the job was when an irritated customer get convinced and i was 100% successful in that

Pros

Free Tablets to use

Cons

cons were none

excellent

a typical day at work - good I learned experience management was - good my co-workers was - good the most enjoyable part of the job - each and every time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd with