Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews for Trainer

Team work

My part is teaching and I found students who joined here are from village areas so its little bit hard to train them but if we have passion about teaching then it is amazing. IKYA is not that much employee friendly they provide very less benefits for employees, Monthly salary is varying without proper explanation. Working hour is more compared to other firms.

Full of fun

Had a very great experience with IKYA Human capital solutions Pvt Ltd. Very good environment and no issue of salary also. Company always trying to retain their employees and also promote them within a given time period.

good company

I would love to work in this company on hair authority.In my home town I would love to serve company as far as I can if company required me. Thanks&Regards

Pros

fooding and loadging

Cons

work culture is very goo

Work Ethics

Working here is been good for the few months after management changed nothing goes right in the company..No communications with the company for any changes no response from the management for any given day

Teaching

Here Still I have learnt many things which I want to define about my skill development profession area. 1) How to provide good quality training which by candidates could be motivate automatically. 2) Centre driving management smoothly. 3) Team building management.

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?