Image creative Education

Image creative Education Employee Reviews

Image creative Education insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Good atmosphere

Working in image creative education is really good and i have gained more knowledge than before, thanks to the administration yo provide the opportunity to work in image,. Colleagues here are more like family, they are fun and very caring also.

Productive & Fun Workplace

Working with IMAGE CREATIVE EDUCATION was a proud moment for me. So many talented students are there also plenty of experienced faculties are there to take care of them. Management was very strong. Salary on time but it's too cheap.

What i learned

I have learned many things like wise fast in work repentance doing graphic work and animation i enjoyed lot while working in image creative education

Good

Worked very relaxed and enjoyed the job very well very good experience and I love that job very much. Staffs and management veru suppotive for freshers.

Pros

Cons

Knowledge gaining but not fun workplace in Image Creative Education

I gained good knowledge from my Game Development SME and 2D Animation SME, which is worth spending time. Image Creative Education gave me worth spending time on training during my office hours.

fast-paced

It's a fast-paced and wonderful experience to work with Md Co-ordinate and Conducted Seminar and workshops in Colleges and Schools. Flexibility to take over new working topics

This work place very comfort

Each and every student are unique. Job is interesting and challenging.you can update yourself in all aspects like in software, 3d animation, graphic design, web design are most peroples like I am really happy to work in that office because atmoshphere in this office is vrey nice and also peaceful.

Productive and fun

Each and every student are unique .Job is interesting and challenging.you can update yourself in all aspects like in software ,managing skills,Time management.

Graphic designer and 2D Animator

I am a Bachelor of fine arts graduate with 6 years of experience in teaching Art, Image editing, Image manipulation, restoration, retouching techniques, hair masking, digital illustrations, Magazine designing, poster creation, Brand Identity, 2D Animation, GIF animation, Explainer video, Product and model Photography, Design principles, Concept art, model sheet, Animation principles, Perspective drawings, Iconography, Wall art in Image creative education. I have also helped many of my students to develop their portfolio and have placed them in top companies. I usually do freelancing works on my holidays for which i have created brochures and pamphlets for Real estate and medical camps.

nice working place

Image creative education is one of the best multimedia centre in trichy. students are love the subject multimedia . 3d animation, graphic design, web design are most peroples like I am really happy to work in that office because atmoshphere in this office is vrey nice and also peaceful.

Cant Update Your Knowledge

we have to work for 12hrs and there is nothing to learn in new things about new technology.unprofessional management and majorly hardest thing about this was "TIME" .

Very comfort

This work place very comfort for working.good support from management.very good team support.salary is punctual.no tension for job and very good facilities for teaching

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Image creative Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• Image creative Education
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?