Impact Guru

Impact Guru Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Overall Good experience

The company and the overall work environment is very comfortable but the HR team can improve their efficiency, other than that it is a really great work environment.

Cooperative collogues

Productive environment. Problem solving skills needed. Very friendly environment there are always people around you to guide and help you if stuck!

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Sales orientated

Impact Guru insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Not a good place to work

My experience was really bad and stressful. I worked for 12 hours every day and there was not much to learn. Management is not stable and helpful. I won't recommend anyone to work there.

Productive and fun workplace

The management is great and supportive. Everyone is approachable. The best workplace culture. Work is beyond interesting if you are into helping people with your content and meeting with/talking to patients.

Productive & Fun Workplace

ImpactGuru is the best place to work with a very happening work culture, with a bunch of light minded people, the energy is always high and innovative thinkers are always around

Pros

Work from Facility, Healthy Culture, Epf

Cons

9 Hours Shift

Hostile work environment

I did not know what exactly was the issue but everybody there saw me as a threat. I suppose it's the competitive work environment that would make the existing employees consider any new joiner a threat. With way, I did not think that it was something I could be a part of so I quit after only 3 months.

Good

Very good company and we'll behaved management.good salary package.Good tuition centre for kids.No work pressure.correct timing in salary payment.will be a good time working there

Horrible place to work

When I mentioned 'horrible', I forgot to preface the word with 'extremely'. Yes this is definitely one of the worst places to work. For juniors there are no opportunities to progress beyond the measly starting salary. As for seniors, they cannot hope to achieve anything here considering the fact that the company is facing major competition and its running on a tight budget. To sum it all up, enrolling would be something you would probably regret all your life.

Pros

Can't think of any but the coffee machine in the pantry is decent enough

Cons

Bad management, zero advancement and growth, toxic work environment...

Review about Impactguru

It a start up , we have a work pressure , you would have to learn on your own , decent management , and you have to perform well to survive , you have to be active in work

Pros

good salary, flexible working hour

Cons

always have to proof yourself

A good opportunity for interns to work at start-ups'

A good learning experience for interns. Team is supportive and gives good guidance. Culture is good. Pay is start-up like, hence lesser than other company standard.

Productive workplace

It's amazing to be working at ImpactGuru. I really like the team and the speed of execution. Company is growing very fast at the rate of 50% month on month.

Its a fun to work in independent environment.

Working at Technology Ventures gave me a good exposure in recruiting, it has help me to excel my skills and learn new technologies and work with different domain to understand the requirement. Work culture at technology ventures is fun loving, i enjoy my work and complete the target as per given deadlines. the hardest part of the job is sell the top best candidate .

Pros

free meal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impact Guru. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Impact Guru with

Learn about Impact Guru in popular locations

• Impact Guru
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?