Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

Bosses lead by example

July 13, 2017
I am working at Imperia Structures since 3 years. I like the working environment here. The bosses here are actually amazing. They won’t really call for those unnecessary meetings just when you are about to leave for the day. I find everything really favourable in this regard.
Pros
Colleagues are good, friendly environment
Cons
Big targets to achieve, a lot of hardwork involved always
July 7, 2017
Same roleSame location
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
I’ve never seen Imperia Structures putting its business first over its customer or employees. I’ve spent 2 beautiful years in this organization and I left it with a heavy heart. The company knows that a happy office is a productive office.
Pros
Upper management is really supportive
Cons
Nothing special
June 22, 2017
Same role
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Working at Imperia Structures has been the highlight of my 5-year-old career. I started as a fresher in another company where work ethics and planning were overlooked. One year into that job and hated it a lot. Finally, changed to Imperia Structures and I have loved it since. When I go out for meetings, there is a proper procedure that we’re trained in the company that helps me walk the talk.
Pros
Career satisfaction, flexible work timings
Cons
Slightly less pay than other companies
April 24, 2020
Same location
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.