Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

Got good hands-on experience at Imperia

July 27, 2017
I am working at Imperia Structures for more than 3 years now. My mentors here actually taught me a lot on how sales are done. They have literally groomed me into a professional. I really like how this place shapes employees, especially those who are new to the real estate sector.
Pros
Inspiring mentors, nice work culture
Cons
Occasional stay backs, very less number of leaves
August 10, 2018
Same role
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
If you are a part of Imperia Structures, it directly means you are a part of Big Brand Name that’s what I like. The brand name is valued by all organizations.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
July 14, 2017
Same roleSame location
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi
A lot of people told me that Imperia Structures has some flaws. Well I ask them, don’t all the companies do? I’ve spent 4 years in this wonderful organization, and never did I experience a single event that would make me cringe or angry. See, it’s you who’s doing the job. Haven’t you heard about the story about the dog and the mirror? Well, you’re the dog (no offence). Treat your co-workers like you would want to be treated. Don’t be a scheming little runt at your workplace, NEVER!
Pros
The pay is excellent if you can convince the company that you’re worth it.
Cons
There is a slight hint of office politics, but not much. You won’t be branded an evil with if you do something wrong.
April 24, 2020
Same location
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.
  1. Got good hands-on experience at Imperia