Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

journey with imperia structures ltd

March 31, 2017
I have spent long time with company sometime we have to face the situation which was not in our hand or preview,i have faced and learnt many things,that we can handle any situation according to circumstances.Our company culture was very cool everybody in all departments are very co opeative.The hardest part of the job is after sale beccause i have to participate with client in all dealing till final closing.I love to enjoy site visits with client because i was able to share and communciate my talent regarding area knowledge and experience.And i was always try to close the deal in all aspects.
Pros
free lunch from company and all kind of admin support
Cons
have to spent odd hours also when at visit with client
April 24, 2020
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.
September 4, 2017
Accountant (Current Employee) - Delhi
I was a junior compared to other people in Imperia Structures when I joined. But I never felt like that because there is respect for each other regardless of age, position and culture.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
September 4, 2017
Strategist (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
I am working in Imperia Structures as strategist from last 1.5 years. The company is nice overall. Both company and employees get good benefits whole year.
Pros
You get good perks on special days.
Cons
No big money for overtime.
  1. journey with imperia structures ltd