Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

December 26, 2013
Lifestyle is easy...Im at the top management level and have learned a lot of patience...the coworkers and subordinates look upon myself in high esteem....and have been good and sincere. The hardest part of jobs is meeting the deadlines and on the hook travel. the most enjoyable part was meeting new people..making channel partners and training people of all genres.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
No Company get together ...parties, breaks, trips
April 24, 2020
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.
September 4, 2017
Accountant (Current Employee) - Delhi
I was a junior compared to other people in Imperia Structures when I joined. But I never felt like that because there is respect for each other regardless of age, position and culture.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
September 4, 2017
Strategist (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
I am working in Imperia Structures as strategist from last 1.5 years. The company is nice overall. Both company and employees get good benefits whole year.
Pros
You get good perks on special days.
Cons
No big money for overtime.
  1. Productive and Fun workplace...pragmatic management influential, good atmosphere, but some internal politics