Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

vibes of my workplace really matter

July 8, 2017
To me as an employee, the vibes of my workplace really matter. I am someone who never liked an office where people would simply laze around and complain how the management is making their lives dull. But the positivity and energy in the work culture here at Imperia really inspires me. Thank god this company is exactly the opposite. People talk, compete and brainstorm. No dull day here at all!
Pros
Energetic colleagues, hard work is valued by seniors
Cons
Constant pressure of putting forth a good performance
May 24, 2019
Same role
Manager Sales (Former Employee) - Mohan co-oprative
A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that . company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place . also arranging trip for best performer team and employees . The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .
Pros
Trips & Outing
September 4, 2017
Same roleSame location
Sales Officer (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
All the individuals are able to work independently to achieve different type of results. Everyone is informed about major decisions and nobody is working without a proper goal in Imperia Structures.
Pros
The management shows empathy.
Cons
No rest room.
April 24, 2020
Same location
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.
  1. vibes of my workplace really matter