Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

Working here is fun

July 7, 2017
I am sure these guys can create a medieval castle if they can put their resources and their minds to it. The role hierarchy and responsibilities are well defined. No one has to put up with work that is not theirs to do. The environment is laid back but it’s really productive as well. You can put in your headphones and work for an 8-hour stretch without anyone bothering you for important meetings or any stupid reasons. Time is valued here so they try to minimize the number of meetings
Pros
Less workload, quality of projects is considered more than quantity, the pay is also better than average.
Cons
employee benefits should be more.
February 9, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school
August 9, 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
April 13, 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive.My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.