Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews

India92 reviews

Nice company to work

Hectic work life. Staff is although helpful but some times they are not helpful. Company is good to work but constant sales pressure. Admin department is very slow for work.

Pros

Salary and other perks

Cons

Stressful work life

Good for experience

i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.

Very stressful and unproductive environment

It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school

Productive & Fun Work Culture with opportunity to innovate and learn

A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that . company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place . also arranging trip for best performer team and employees . The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .

Pros

Trips & Outing

Growing Organization

It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.

Pros

If you work well you will get good increment.

Cons

Policies are strict.

Nice journey with Imperia Structures

If you are a part of Imperia Structures, it directly means you are a part of Big Brand Name that’s what I like. The brand name is valued by all organizations.

Pros

If you work well you will get good increment.

Cons

Sometimes the load is too much.

Productive and fun workplace

Pros

You are never under pressure.

Cons

You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.

Happily working in Imperia Structures"

Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful.

Pros

If you work well you will get good increment.

Cons

Sometimes the load is too much.

working environment

working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive.My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost.

Pros

A brand name.

Cons

The leave count is less.

working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competative.

working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive. I have learned to deal with clients easily and my confidence was increasing day by day.

Pros

job envio was superb. one can enreach their skills to a high level.

Cons

No can facilities

Working full time from 1.5 years

I am working in the sales department and I have enjoyed my time here. I have completed 1.5 years and looking forward to spending many more years. Sales job is not straight forward but it is when you are working for Imperia Structures.

Pros

It’s a reputed company.

Cons

Few gossips inside the company which is not unusual.

Career Boosting

My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost. From the looks of it I can say that if I am able to work well for 2-3 years here I am going to get to a next level altogether. There are chances for everyone to grab here and anyone wanting to make a good career for himself/herself can surely give it a shot.

Pros

A brand name.

Cons

The leave count is less.

Worked there for 2 years

I had a good time in Imperia Structures. Working there was fun. Due to some personal issues I had to go to another city and left the job. Now I really miss those times. I recommend Imperia Structures to everyone.

Pros

You will have fun not only work.

Cons

No pick and drop facility.

Nice journey with Imperia Structures

I had to take some difficult business decisions while working for Imperia Structures which made me the person I am today. I really learnt a lot there.

Pros

Flexible Working hours.

Cons

Workload high on weekends sometimes.

Working at top level Management

I have been working from 1 year at top level in Imperia Structures. A satisfying journey for me so far. My co-workers are very good when it comes to helping me out in difficult situations.

Pros

Friendly employees.

Cons

No cons as such.

Growing Organization

I am happy to be a part of such growing organization. Imperia Structures Ltd is one of very few real estate companies to survive for such longer time. It was only possible because of positive attitude.

Pros

You can adapt quickly here

Cons

Excessive focus on internal relationships

Great Package

I was getting a below par salary in last organization and my efforts were almost going in vain. In Imperia Structures I am getting far better package and looking forward to work for more years to come.

Pros

You will receive good reward for hardwork.

Cons

You need to commute on your own.

Brilliant Leadership style

The leadership is present at all levels and the style of leadership is different from other organizations. Mostly we see leaders passing out orders but in Imperia Structures they work with you.

Pros

You will receive a request only after first one is complete.

Cons

Sometimes you need to stretch.

Everything is planned

Nothing comes as a surprise for anyone in Imperia Structures. The planning is top notch. Every one knows what he needs to do. There are no secrets as such.

Pros

Everyday is interesting.

Cons

Too much work on some days.

Company Standards are excellent

All the employees are involved while making big decisions and anyone can input his or her ideas. Everyone is viewed as good as higher ranked employees in Imperia Structures.

Pros

Absolute professionalism there.

Cons

Getting promoted takes time.

Respect for each other

I was a junior compared to other people in Imperia Structures when I joined. But I never felt like that because there is respect for each other regardless of age, position and culture.

Pros

You are never under pressure.

Cons

You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperia Structures Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Imperia Structures Ltd