Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Coordinator

I am working at Imperia Structures since 3 years. I like the working environment here. The bosses here are actually amazing. They won’t really call for those unnecessary meetings just when you are about to leave for the day. I find everything really favourable in this regard.
Pros
Colleagues are good, friendly environment
Cons
Big targets to achieve, a lot of hardwork involved always
I’ve never seen Imperia Structures putting its business first over its customer or employees. I’ve spent 2 beautiful years in this organization and I left it with a heavy heart. The company knows that a happy office is a productive office.
Pros
Upper management is really supportive
Cons
Nothing special
Working at Imperia Structures has been the highlight of my 5-year-old career. I started as a fresher in another company where work ethics and planning were overlooked. One year into that job and hated it a lot. Finally, changed to Imperia Structures and I have loved it since. When I go out for meetings, there is a proper procedure that we’re trained in the company that helps me walk the talk.
Pros
Career satisfaction, flexible work timings
Cons
Slightly less pay than other companies
Feels good to be associated with such a huge and reputed brand but at the same time it is very challenging because as an employee you have to live up to the organization’s reputation each and every time. The working environment is nice and fellow professionals are extremely competitive so you would have to constantly learn and grow to stay ahead of them.
Pros
Amazing remuneration
Cons
Strict deadlines
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?