Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews: Sales Executive

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Worked there for 2 years

I had a good time in Imperia Structures. Working there was fun. Due to some personal issues I had to go to another city and left the job. Now I really miss those times. I recommend Imperia Structures to everyone.

Pros

You will have fun not only work.

Cons

No pick and drop facility.

Very stressful and unproductive environment

It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school

Imperia Structures Office Premises is Awesome.

I am loving the office premises. The overall design and structure is just good. It could be better by including a gym and a Pool table. The environment is so cool.

Pros

I think I am getting genuine salary

Cons

I think few negative thoughts are popping around.

Good Salary To Start With

The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.

Pros

Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization

Cons

I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay

Good learning experience for freshers

My life at imperia structures can be best described as the feeling Will Smith gets at the end of the movie: The Pursuit of Happiness. I know it sounds melodramatic but Imperia gave me the much-needed break I needed in a real estate sales sphere. If you want to be a self-sufficient and open your own real estate organization, I’d recommend training in this company, but don’t cheat them.

Pros

The salary is great, the people are great, you get ample amount of leaves, the upper management cares about your problems just as you do

Cons

There have been times I was entrusted with difficult tasks in an unrealistic timeframe, the work pressure is a LOT when a steady flow of projects comes barging in

Working here is fun

I am sure these guys can create a medieval castle if they can put their resources and their minds to it. The role hierarchy and responsibilities are well defined. No one has to put up with work that is not theirs to do. The environment is laid back but it’s really productive as well. You can put in your headphones and work for an 8-hour stretch without anyone bothering you for important meetings or any stupid reasons. Time is valued here so they try to minimize the number of meetings

Pros

Less workload, quality of projects is considered more than quantity, the pay is also better than average.

Cons

employee benefits should be more.

Probably the best choice I made

Imperia Structures provides you with the best job opportunities if you have the skills and experience. Cracking a position here is smoother than making an omlette tbh. You’ll receive timely compensations and the bonuses are easy and attractive if you’re good at your job.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

The workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperia Structures Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3