Imperia Structures Ltd logo

Imperia Structures Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews: Sales Representative

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Productive & Fun Work Culture with opportunity to innovate and learn

A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that . company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place . also arranging trip for best performer team and employees . The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .

Pros

Trips & Outing

Worked there as real estate agent

I have been in this field from last two years but the people during my tenure in Imperia Structures taught me a lot. I actually feel like working in a family there.

Pros

Salary is good.

Cons

More people need to be recruited.

Imperia Structures shaped my career

Imperia Structure is a nice work place. I used to work here as a management intern. My internship was of eight months duration. Although this period was short, but I learned a lot in this time. Working at Imperia Structures is an experience to be cherished. All the people working at Imperia are masters of their work. It was really good to work with such experienced people.

Pros

Cooperative staff

Cons

Saturdays are working days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperia Structures Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3