Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Culture reviews

A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that . company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place . also arranging trip for best performer team and employees . The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .
Pros
Trips & Outing
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive.My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive. I have learned to deal with clients easily and my confidence was increasing day by day.
Pros
job envio was superb. one can enreach their skills to a high level.
Cons
No can facilities
I have been working from 1 year at top level in Imperia Structures. A satisfying journey for me so far. My co-workers are very good when it comes to helping me out in difficult situations.
Pros
Friendly employees.
Cons
No cons as such.
I was a junior compared to other people in Imperia Structures when I joined. But I never felt like that because there is respect for each other regardless of age, position and culture.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
Kudos to the upper management at Imperia Structures because it weaves every person and team together beautifully. People actually help each other here unlike other office where politics is the only source of entertainment for some. Had it been not for my marriage and relocation to another city, I would have continued working at Imperia for a long time.
Pros
Free from office gossip, work is priority
Cons
I didn’t seem to find any expect the fact that if you work well
I am happy about the fact that your efforts do get noticed here. Appreciations, as little they may be, inspire you to do better even more. The credit goes to the management for sure.
Pros
Work is valued, mentors are helpful
Cons
Less social engagements, strict HR rules
Some of the organizations I have worked for in my 6-year-old career were not less than a slave camp. You only used to get 30 mins of break, and the bosses would look at you as if you stole their bladder if you went to the john too much. Imperia Structures is nothing of that sort as you can order all the food you want and socialize with your co-workers through your tasks. This company is really easy and fun to work for.
Pros
Almost everyone in this organization is cultured, well spoken, and nice.
Cons
I’ve been thinking of a drawback of working in this company, but I don’t think I’ve come across a really big problem here.
I am working at Imperia Structures for more than 3 years now. My mentors here actually taught me a lot on how sales are done. They have literally groomed me into a professional. I really like how this place shapes employees, especially those who are new to the real estate sector.
Pros
Inspiring mentors, nice work culture
Cons
Occasional stay backs, very less number of leaves
Imperia Structures is a nice place to work at. I have actually seen this organisation transforming within the last 2 years. Things are now much more structured here. In a way it is good that the management is always up for changes that are bring improvement.
Pros
Friendly bosses, structured workflow
Cons
Less remuneration, high work pressure at times
A lot of people told me that Imperia Structures has some flaws. Well I ask them, don’t all the companies do? I’ve spent 4 years in this wonderful organization, and never did I experience a single event that would make me cringe or angry. See, it’s you who’s doing the job. Haven’t you heard about the story about the dog and the mirror? Well, you’re the dog (no offence). Treat your co-workers like you would want to be treated. Don’t be a scheming little runt at your workplace, NEVER!
Pros
The pay is excellent if you can convince the company that you’re worth it.
Cons
There is a slight hint of office politics, but not much. You won’t be branded an evil with if you do something wrong.
I am working at Imperia Structures since 3 years. I like the working environment here. The bosses here are actually amazing. They won’t really call for those unnecessary meetings just when you are about to leave for the day. I find everything really favourable in this regard.
Pros
Colleagues are good, friendly environment
Cons
Big targets to achieve, a lot of hardwork involved always
To me as an employee, the vibes of my workplace really matter. I am someone who never liked an office where people would simply laze around and complain how the management is making their lives dull. But the positivity and energy in the work culture here at Imperia really inspires me. Thank god this company is exactly the opposite. People talk, compete and brainstorm. No dull day here at all!
Pros
Energetic colleagues, hard work is valued by seniors
Cons
Constant pressure of putting forth a good performance
I work as a realty consultant at Imperia Structures. Real estate as an industry is full of challenges. There is so much competition and rush out there. But my seniors have always guided me on how to be different in the mad crowd. I think these little professional inputs by those who have come a long way in the business matter a lot. The work culture is all about motivating and helping each other.
Pros
Inspiring leaders, nice working environment
Cons
Work pressure, always have to performance bar high
I have been proudly working with Imperia Structures from the past 5 years. The company values loyalty and dedication. I don’t think I would have gotten a better organisation in terms of flexibility, freedom to put my views forth and taking necessary actions.
Pros
Supportive top level management, nice work culture
Cons
Compromises on work life balance a bit
I was into freelancing since the start of my career so when I started working at Imperia Structures full time, it took me some time to understand the work culture but everything settled gradually. Thanks to good colleagues that I was able to rise above problems and put my best foot forward.
Pros
Good salary, understanding management
Cons
slightly uncomfortable seating, less social events
The company has some good points to look out for, and some not-so good points. The pay is great and the work culture is great. There’s no sign of corporate slavery. The company respects your personal needs and comfort levels. I’ve never worked overtime during my stay here. The only problem here is the too-quiet office environment. Some people were nice while some where rude. Overall, it’s a good place to work if you’re focused more towards your career. It’s a regular office with average people.
Pros
Great place to start your career, the pay is good
Cons
Not a ‘happening’ place
I have been working with Imperia Structures as an accountant from last two years. Never in the span of two years have I experienced any issue with the management or colleagues. The work environment is nice. Work stations provided to the employees are quite comfortable so the employees don’t feel stressed while working.
Pros
Friendly colleagues and guiding seniors
Cons
Sometimes workload can be very much
Working as a sales executive with Imperia Structures from last six months. Having a very nice experience working there. The company provides an amazing work environment. The seniors are always encouraging the juniors. The colleagues are very cooperative. There is a lot of room for growth in career.
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
You have to meet the targets
I had a quick interview at Imperia. Liked the place since the day I joined. Modern working setup. Plus positive vibes at work really get you through the toughest tasks.
Pros
Good job security, nice working culture
Cons
Management is a bit adamant on certain organizational rules like timings and leaves.
Feels good to be associated with such a huge and reputed brand but at the same time it is very challenging because as an employee you have to live up to the organization’s reputation each and every time. The working environment is nice and fellow professionals are extremely competitive so you would have to constantly learn and grow to stay ahead of them.
Pros
Amazing remuneration
Cons
Strict deadlines