Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Culture reviews

A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that . company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place . also arranging trip for best performer team and employees . The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .
Pros
Trips & Outing
Feels good to be associated with such a huge and reputed brand but at the same time it is very challenging because as an employee you have to live up to the organization’s reputation each and every time. The working environment is nice and fellow professionals are extremely competitive so you would have to constantly learn and grow to stay ahead of them.
Pros
Amazing remuneration
Cons
Strict deadlines
Imperia Structures is the ultimate training platform for those looking to be slingshot in the real estate world. You’ll learn a lot about the economics, laws, financial stuff irrespective of your work profile. They prep you up really hard do you can make the best decisions during your work time so you give an amazing experience to the customers.
Pros
Pay and work culture
Cons
work timings
I have been working with imperia structures for more than a year now. My experience has been pretty good so far and i would like to extent my association with this company in future.
Pros
Working here for more than a year now, Good salary packages and healthy work culture, Colleagues are also quite supportive
Cons
Top level management not easily approachable
I have spent long time with company sometime we have to face the situation which was not in our hand or preview,i have faced and learnt many things,that we can handle any situation according to circumstances.Our company culture was very cool everybody in all departments are very co opeative.The hardest part of the job is after sale beccause i have to participate with client in all dealing till final closing.I love to enjoy site visits with client because i was able to share and communciate my talent regarding area knowledge and experience.And i was always try to close the deal in all aspects.
Pros
free lunch from company and all kind of admin support
Cons
have to spent odd hours also when at visit with client
Real estates company, with no salary, variable salary only that is only incentives. No work culture No security They expect u to work as an real estates agent in simple terms on comission basis Thankyou
Pros
Agent
Cons
Agent
Lifestyle is easy...Im at the top management level and have learned a lot of patience...the coworkers and subordinates look upon myself in high esteem....and have been good and sincere. The hardest part of jobs is meeting the deadlines and on the hook travel. the most enjoyable part was meeting new people..making channel partners and training people of all genres.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
No Company get together ...parties, breaks, trips
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?