Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

Hectic work life. Staff is although helpful but some times they are not helpful. Company is good to work but constant sales pressure. Admin department is very slow for work.
Pros
Salary and other perks
Cons
Stressful work life
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Policies are strict.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive.My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.
I am working in the sales department and I have enjoyed my time here. I have completed 1.5 years and looking forward to spending many more years. Sales job is not straight forward but it is when you are working for Imperia Structures.
Pros
It’s a reputed company.
Cons
Few gossips inside the company which is not unusual.
My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost. From the looks of it I can say that if I am able to work well for 2-3 years here I am going to get to a next level altogether. There are chances for everyone to grab here and anyone wanting to make a good career for himself/herself can surely give it a shot.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.
I was getting a below par salary in last organization and my efforts were almost going in vain. In Imperia Structures I am getting far better package and looking forward to work for more years to come.
Pros
You will receive good reward for hardwork.
Cons
You need to commute on your own.
I was a junior compared to other people in Imperia Structures when I joined. But I never felt like that because there is respect for each other regardless of age, position and culture.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?
Excellent working environment with learning platform provided, Management has been great in terms of support. Customer satisfaction of prime importance.
Pros
Learning and development with excellent renumerations and talent aquisition.
Cons
Demonitisation had a major effect on sales.
I have been in this field from last two years but the people during my tenure in Imperia Structures taught me a lot. I actually feel like working in a family there.
Pros
Salary is good.
Cons
More people need to be recruited.
Pros
Everyone understands their responsibility.
Cons
Strict morning timings.
I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful. Something I will remember forever that I got good friends there.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
Working in Imperia Structures was a great decision considering the perks and the fast promotion I got from working hard. Working hard and working smartly will come to the seniors notice easily since they are effort-centric. The salary is okay and the company management is helpful.
Pros
salary is really good if you’re efficient
Cons
Too much work on some days
When you’re loaded with a lot of work, you will always find yur seniors ready to share your burden. I found it really sweet, everyone is willing to help here. Making a shining career will be very easy here as you will be trained by the best of the best in the real estate business.
Pros
Attractive salary with a lot of employee perks
Cons
not many casual leaves that you can take
The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.
Pros
Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization
Cons
I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay
I started with my sales career with Imperia and it was the best kick start of my career. Everyone here is very accepting and understands the efforts and ills of the learning process.
Pros
Apart from the lucrative opportunities and learning experience I receive here, they give amazing incentives to the sales force as well.
Cons
I get too overloaded with work at times and I do not really enjoy that. I mean, who would?
I had an okay experience of working with Imperia. I was good from the point of view that I got to learn the nitty-gritty of realty sector here from experienced professionals. The only thing I did not like is that my manager was really biased and shrewd. Although she was later fired by the management because of her bad attitude and sloppiness. But while she was here she literally made my life difficult.
Pros
Attentive management, strict actions, good work management
Cons
No major incentives for the non-sales teams
Some of the organizations I have worked for in my 6-year-old career were not less than a slave camp. You only used to get 30 mins of break, and the bosses would look at you as if you stole their bladder if you went to the john too much. Imperia Structures is nothing of that sort as you can order all the food you want and socialize with your co-workers through your tasks. This company is really easy and fun to work for.
Pros
Almost everyone in this organization is cultured, well spoken, and nice.
Cons
I’ve been thinking of a drawback of working in this company, but I don’t think I’ve come across a really big problem here.
I am working at Imperia Structures for more than 3 years now. My mentors here actually taught me a lot on how sales are done. They have literally groomed me into a professional. I really like how this place shapes employees, especially those who are new to the real estate sector.
Pros
Inspiring mentors, nice work culture
Cons
Occasional stay backs, very less number of leaves