Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Management reviews

The leadership is present at all levels and the style of leadership is different from other organizations. Mostly we see leaders passing out orders but in Imperia Structures they work with you.
Pros
You will receive a request only after first one is complete.
Cons
Sometimes you need to stretch.
All the employees are involved while making big decisions and anyone can input his or her ideas. Everyone is viewed as good as higher ranked employees in Imperia Structures.
Pros
Absolute professionalism there.
Cons
Getting promoted takes time.
All the individuals are able to work independently to achieve different type of results. Everyone is informed about major decisions and nobody is working without a proper goal in Imperia Structures.
Pros
The management shows empathy.
Cons
No rest room.
Excellent working environment with learning platform provided, Management has been great in terms of support. Customer satisfaction of prime importance.
Pros
Learning and development with excellent renumerations and talent aquisition.
Cons
Demonitisation had a major effect on sales.
Working in Imperia Structures was a great decision considering the perks and the fast promotion I got from working hard. Working hard and working smartly will come to the seniors notice easily since they are effort-centric. The salary is okay and the company management is helpful.
Pros
salary is really good if you’re efficient
Cons
Too much work on some days
The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.
Pros
Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization
Cons
I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay
My life at imperia structures can be best described as the feeling Will Smith gets at the end of the movie: The Pursuit of Happiness. I know it sounds melodramatic but Imperia gave me the much-needed break I needed in a real estate sales sphere. If you want to be a self-sufficient and open your own real estate organization, I’d recommend training in this company, but don’t cheat them.
Pros
The salary is great, the people are great, you get ample amount of leaves, the upper management cares about your problems just as you do
Cons
There have been times I was entrusted with difficult tasks in an unrealistic timeframe, the work pressure is a LOT when a steady flow of projects comes barging in
The management here is so full of knowledge and market tactics that you will always have something new to learn. If anyone who is looking for such an experience I will recommend Imperia.
Pros
This is a self motivated job but with higher returns.
Cons
Some strict HR rules, not flexible on timings and leaves part
Kudos to the upper management at Imperia Structures because it weaves every person and team together beautifully. People actually help each other here unlike other office where politics is the only source of entertainment for some. Had it been not for my marriage and relocation to another city, I would have continued working at Imperia for a long time.
Pros
Free from office gossip, work is priority
Cons
I didn’t seem to find any expect the fact that if you work well
I had an okay experience of working with Imperia. I was good from the point of view that I got to learn the nitty-gritty of realty sector here from experienced professionals. The only thing I did not like is that my manager was really biased and shrewd. Although she was later fired by the management because of her bad attitude and sloppiness. But while she was here she literally made my life difficult.
Pros
Attentive management, strict actions, good work management
Cons
No major incentives for the non-sales teams
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?
I am happy about the fact that your efforts do get noticed here. Appreciations, as little they may be, inspire you to do better even more. The credit goes to the management for sure.
Pros
Work is valued, mentors are helpful
Cons
Less social engagements, strict HR rules
Imperia Structures is a nice place to work at. I have actually seen this organisation transforming within the last 2 years. Things are now much more structured here. In a way it is good that the management is always up for changes that are bring improvement.
Pros
Friendly bosses, structured workflow
Cons
Less remuneration, high work pressure at times
I have been enjoying my responsibilities at Imperia Structures since more than a year now. It is a really nice company. You would find humble bosses and friendly colleagues here. Work is streamlined well by the management. 3.5/5 from my experience.
Pros
Good working environment, great infrastructure, no staybacks
Cons
Less remuneration, strict timings
I have worked in companies where the management treats you like a school kid. But thankfully everything was different here. If you respect other colleagues and their skills, you will definitely get the same amount of respect in return.
Pros
Taught me good work-life balance, satisfactory salary
Cons
You have to strictly follow the timings, the place is all about work so can get a bit monotonous
A lot of people told me that Imperia Structures has some flaws. Well I ask them, don’t all the companies do? I’ve spent 4 years in this wonderful organization, and never did I experience a single event that would make me cringe or angry. See, it’s you who’s doing the job. Haven’t you heard about the story about the dog and the mirror? Well, you’re the dog (no offence). Treat your co-workers like you would want to be treated. Don’t be a scheming little runt at your workplace, NEVER!
Pros
The pay is excellent if you can convince the company that you’re worth it.
Cons
There is a slight hint of office politics, but not much. You won’t be branded an evil with if you do something wrong.
It’s a good place to start with your career. Internships and first jobs here are really helpful in the long run. The staff is great, the upper management is great and the co-workers are awesome. If you have a penchant for selling products, you should apply to the sales team.
Pros
A relaxed and stress-free office environment
Cons
You’ll have to keep up with the speedy work.
To me as an employee, the vibes of my workplace really matter. I am someone who never liked an office where people would simply laze around and complain how the management is making their lives dull. But the positivity and energy in the work culture here at Imperia really inspires me. Thank god this company is exactly the opposite. People talk, compete and brainstorm. No dull day here at all!
Pros
Energetic colleagues, hard work is valued by seniors
Cons
Constant pressure of putting forth a good performance
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I don’t think being tactful or over sweet to the management can get you to the top here. They are very clear on they want out of an employee, which is sheer dedicated and results.
Pros
Very spacious office (good for me as I feel a bit claustrophobic in closed spaces)
Cons
The management is very particular on punctuality, which becomes a little difficult to follow always.
I’ve never seen Imperia Structures putting its business first over its customer or employees. I’ve spent 2 beautiful years in this organization and I left it with a heavy heart. The company knows that a happy office is a productive office.
Pros
Upper management is really supportive
Cons
Nothing special
I have been proudly working with Imperia Structures from the past 5 years. The company values loyalty and dedication. I don’t think I would have gotten a better organisation in terms of flexibility, freedom to put my views forth and taking necessary actions.
Pros
Supportive top level management, nice work culture
Cons
Compromises on work life balance a bit
I was into freelancing since the start of my career so when I started working at Imperia Structures full time, it took me some time to understand the work culture but everything settled gradually. Thanks to good colleagues that I was able to rise above problems and put my best foot forward.
Pros
Good salary, understanding management
Cons
slightly uncomfortable seating, less social events