Imperia Structures Ltd

India92 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Nice company to work

Hectic work life. Staff is although helpful but some times they are not helpful. Company is good to work but constant sales pressure. Admin department is very slow for work.

Pros

Salary and other perks

Cons

Stressful work life

Good for experience

i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.

Very stressful and unproductive environment

It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school

Productive & Fun Work Culture with opportunity to innovate and learn

A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that . company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place . also arranging trip for best performer team and employees . The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .

Pros

Trips & Outing

Happily working in Imperia Structures"

Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful.

Pros

If you work well you will get good increment.

Cons

Sometimes the load is too much.

Worked there for 2 years

I had a good time in Imperia Structures. Working there was fun. Due to some personal issues I had to go to another city and left the job. Now I really miss those times. I recommend Imperia Structures to everyone.

Pros

You will have fun not only work.

Cons

No pick and drop facility.

Nice journey with Imperia Structures

I had to take some difficult business decisions while working for Imperia Structures which made me the person I am today. I really learnt a lot there.

Pros

Flexible Working hours.

Cons

Workload high on weekends sometimes.

Great Package

I was getting a below par salary in last organization and my efforts were almost going in vain. In Imperia Structures I am getting far better package and looking forward to work for more years to come.

Pros

You will receive good reward for hardwork.

Cons

You need to commute on your own.

Working as strategist

I am working in Imperia Structures as strategist from last 1.5 years. The company is nice overall. Both company and employees get good benefits whole year.

Pros

You get good perks on special days.

Cons

No big money for overtime.

Worked there as real estate agent

I have been in this field from last two years but the people during my tenure in Imperia Structures taught me a lot. I actually feel like working in a family there.

Pros

Salary is good.

Cons

More people need to be recruited.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?

Imperia Structures Ltd. have treat their Employees like a child.

I am now working from last 1 year. So much enthusiasm among the people. its really a Great sign. The best part was when I got two extra leaves for working hard.

Pros

You get salary on time.

Cons

You should get more holidays like Bhaidooj. Holiday on main days only.

I have got the same What i am expecting.

I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful. Something I will remember forever that I got good friends there.

Pros

If you work well you will get good increment.

Cons

Sometimes the load is too much.

Imperia Structures Office Premises is Awesome.

I am loving the office premises. The overall design and structure is just good. It could be better by including a gym and a Pool table. The environment is so cool.

Pros

I think I am getting genuine salary

Cons

I think few negative thoughts are popping around.

Working in Imperia Structures was a great decision

Working in Imperia Structures was a great decision considering the perks and the fast promotion I got from working hard. Working hard and working smartly will come to the seniors notice easily since they are effort-centric. The salary is okay and the company management is helpful.

Pros

salary is really good if you’re efficient

Cons

Too much work on some days

career will be very easy here

When you’re loaded with a lot of work, you will always find yur seniors ready to share your burden. I found it really sweet, everyone is willing to help here. Making a shining career will be very easy here as you will be trained by the best of the best in the real estate business.

Pros

Attractive salary with a lot of employee perks

Cons

not many casual leaves that you can take

Imperia offers you a great salary package

I had a lot of problems when I was working in a Gurgaon based real estate company. After joining Imperia Structures, I learnt that there are better companies in the corporate world that take care of their employees. It s because of the bad apples, the good apples suffer. Imperia offers you a great salary package in addition to a long-term savings plan.

Pros

Salary is somewhat more than the market trend

Cons

a lot of work on some busy days, It’s a fiesta for workaholics

Good Salary To Start With

The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.

Pros

Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization

Cons

I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay

Good learning experience for freshers

My life at imperia structures can be best described as the feeling Will Smith gets at the end of the movie: The Pursuit of Happiness. I know it sounds melodramatic but Imperia gave me the much-needed break I needed in a real estate sales sphere. If you want to be a self-sufficient and open your own real estate organization, I’d recommend training in this company, but don’t cheat them.

Pros

The salary is great, the people are great, you get ample amount of leaves, the upper management cares about your problems just as you do

Cons

There have been times I was entrusted with difficult tasks in an unrealistic timeframe, the work pressure is a LOT when a steady flow of projects comes barging in

“Groomed me as a professional”

I have worked in companies where the management treats you like a school kid. But thankfully everything was different here. If you respect other colleagues and their skills, you will definitely get the same amount of respect in return.

Pros

Taught me good work-life balance, satisfactory salary

Cons

You have to strictly follow the timings, the place is all about work so can get a bit monotonous

Decent workplace

I work at Imperia Structures full-time. So far my time here has been good. I am getting good exposure to the realty sector. Mentors and colleagues are nice too. No major issue that I have come across honestly.

Pros

The best part is seniors treat employees like professionals and not like school going kids.

Cons

Too far from my place, no commutation facility provided, strict timing rules

Working here is fun

I am sure these guys can create a medieval castle if they can put their resources and their minds to it. The role hierarchy and responsibilities are well defined. No one has to put up with work that is not theirs to do. The environment is laid back but it’s really productive as well. You can put in your headphones and work for an 8-hour stretch without anyone bothering you for important meetings or any stupid reasons. Time is valued here so they try to minimize the number of meetings

Pros

Less workload, quality of projects is considered more than quantity, the pay is also better than average.

Cons

employee benefits should be more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperia Structures Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Imperia Structures Ltd