Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Hectic work life. Staff is although helpful but some times they are not helpful. Company is good to work but constant sales pressure. Admin department is very slow for work.
Pros
Salary and other perks
Cons
Stressful work life
A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that . company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place . also arranging trip for best performer team and employees . The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .
Pros
Trips & Outing
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive.My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.
My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost. From the looks of it I can say that if I am able to work well for 2-3 years here I am going to get to a next level altogether. There are chances for everyone to grab here and anyone wanting to make a good career for himself/herself can surely give it a shot.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.
I am happy to be a part of such growing organization. Imperia Structures Ltd is one of very few real estate companies to survive for such longer time. It was only possible because of positive attitude.
Pros
You can adapt quickly here
Cons
Excessive focus on internal relationships
I was getting a below par salary in last organization and my efforts were almost going in vain. In Imperia Structures I am getting far better package and looking forward to work for more years to come.
Pros
You will receive good reward for hardwork.
Cons
You need to commute on your own.
Nothing comes as a surprise for anyone in Imperia Structures. The planning is top notch. Every one knows what he needs to do. There are no secrets as such.
Pros
Everyday is interesting.
Cons
Too much work on some days.
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
Everyone understands their responsibility.
Cons
Strict morning timings.
Working at imperial structures has been a nice little journey from past 4 months. I love to work under the seniors who are always ready to lend a helping hand. They have always been by my side.
Pros
I think the incentives are good.
Cons
I think it would be better if the work is a bit lesser than usual.
Working in Imperia Structures was a great decision considering the perks and the fast promotion I got from working hard. Working hard and working smartly will come to the seniors notice easily since they are effort-centric. The salary is okay and the company management is helpful.
Pros
salary is really good if you’re efficient
Cons
Too much work on some days
When you’re loaded with a lot of work, you will always find yur seniors ready to share your burden. I found it really sweet, everyone is willing to help here. Making a shining career will be very easy here as you will be trained by the best of the best in the real estate business.
Pros
Attractive salary with a lot of employee perks
Cons
not many casual leaves that you can take
The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.
Pros
Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization
Cons
I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay
Some of the organizations I have worked for in my 6-year-old career were not less than a slave camp. You only used to get 30 mins of break, and the bosses would look at you as if you stole their bladder if you went to the john too much. Imperia Structures is nothing of that sort as you can order all the food you want and socialize with your co-workers through your tasks. This company is really easy and fun to work for.
Pros
Almost everyone in this organization is cultured, well spoken, and nice.
Cons
I’ve been thinking of a drawback of working in this company, but I don’t think I’ve come across a really big problem here.
Probably the best way to describe the life at Imperia Structures would be to tell the story of Alice in wonderland. Imperia is a wonderland where I learnt how to do simple things differently. My mentor was a genius who taught me clever tricks to save time and effort in the office. Everyone who I worked under imparted some part of their wisdom in me. I came out of the rabbit hole with a bigger brain, rife with market patterns and business strategies that will help in my career in the long run.
Pros
Be sincere to the tasks that are given to you, and you will do great
Cons
Like wonderland, there are a few annoying red queens in the office
I have worked in companies where the management treats you like a school kid. But thankfully everything was different here. If you respect other colleagues and their skills, you will definitely get the same amount of respect in return.
Pros
Taught me good work-life balance, satisfactory salary
Cons
You have to strictly follow the timings, the place is all about work so can get a bit monotonous
I believe in having a ‘connection’ with the place you work at. Initially for me it was missing. But then my seniors really guided my way. I learnt a lot, especially how to maintain the right attitude in your professional life.
Pros
Plenty growth opportunities, Nice infrastructure
Cons
Slightly strict working environment
I have been working for Imperia Structures since a year now. From my experience I can say that it is one of those companies that you rarely find. Perfect work-life balance. Feels nice to work here.
Pros
Decent working environment. The office is loaded with good amenities.
Cons
People are often so much involved in their work here so it gets a bit boring
The infrastructure is nice. I am glad they offer a comfortable and spacious seating arrangement here. Seniors are helpful as well. Work wise most things are absolutely in place.
Pros
No badmouthing each other here, people are quite friendly
Cons
Stubborn pest problem, a little far from my house so the travelling bit is annoying
To me as an employee, the vibes of my workplace really matter. I am someone who never liked an office where people would simply laze around and complain how the management is making their lives dull. But the positivity and energy in the work culture here at Imperia really inspires me. Thank god this company is exactly the opposite. People talk, compete and brainstorm. No dull day here at all!
Pros
Energetic colleagues, hard work is valued by seniors
Cons
Constant pressure of putting forth a good performance
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I don’t think being tactful or over sweet to the management can get you to the top here. They are very clear on they want out of an employee, which is sheer dedicated and results.
Pros
Very spacious office (good for me as I feel a bit claustrophobic in closed spaces)
Cons
The management is very particular on punctuality, which becomes a little difficult to follow always.
It’s always a busy day in Imperia structures. There are at times when you experience the pin-drop silence in my wing because everyone is on their desk. If you love such quiet offices, you’ll like working in Imperia Structures. Despite the busy schedule, everyone remains calm and compose. We go drinking together at the end of a day. The bonding between seniors and freshers in this company is really good. The salary is also attractive.
Pros
The pay is good and the office environment is excellent.
Cons
There is a lot of work when new projects strategized, especially for us planners.