Impetus Technologies
Impetus Technologies Employee Review

Great Place to work with healthy work environment and growth perspective

April 7, 2014
A typical day at work: - I learned a lot being a part of Impetus infotech, it enhanced my corporate communication skills, made me versed in various facets of working as HR and also key aspects of administration. - Management of the company is very organized and fair. - I had a team of nice co-workers. We enjoyed working together as a part of team which made work more interesting. -Hardest part of job was inventory management to which i was new, but later streamlined with introduction of inventory management systems, -My job profile as whole was enjoyable. the coordination activities, various HR related work was most I liked.
Pros
great work envirnment
Cons
lack of systems within projects
September 20, 2020
Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Very good company, with best industry standard to work on for different cutting edge technology. Management is also friendly. Gives a lot of opportunity to Learn new technologies and they make sure everone is update with whats going on in market .
March 16, 2020
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Amazing Company Awesome Work Culture Overall, it is a great place to work especially in Indore. It has its business units in Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore.
October 20, 2019
Accounts and Finance Trainee (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Impetus provides a strong platform for people who want to explore. Pays above the services company standards and provides good yearly hikes. Flexible work hours - good work-life balance. High emphasis on learning activities. Impetus training team is the best in providing 20+ training every quarter across different technology verticals
  1. Great Place to work with healthy work environment and growth perspective