iN Technologies

iN Technologies Employee Reviews

it was a satisfactory place consist of fun loving people who enjoys their work, team management work was also good and my overall working experience was really good
the worse place i have ever worked not recommended company good for freshers who just walk in in bpo sector. management are like criminal as they abused on candidates they dont even respect girls.
i joined iN Technologies as an Technical Executive and in 7 years i took 3 promotions and now i am Aasistant Team Leader here in Tech department. So its been a very good and knowledgable journey for me.
Pros
free meal, good incentives
Cons
sometimes stretch shifts
Good place to work. freindly environment. All are having supportive attitude an d always ready to help. Salary is on time. Extra activities in free hours for the refreshment.
Pros
free lunches and dineer
i am working here from three years. developers are so knowledgeable of this organization. management are so good. i learned here how should work with US or Uk client.
Work culture is good but no job security.hire and fire is very much.Management is also not good .food is average.salary not on time as well as incentives also.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
when I joined the company I was not aware about the work but in these tow years I have learnt a lot and became a TL from Agent and salary is increased a lot almost I got double from my first salary
Cons
I would rate as the best workplace. Employee and customer centric. No pressure and stress. They have a gym and table tennis table for the employees to enjoy.
a good company to work with if you can adjust in any environment management is not good. incentives and salary is good and on time overall its a good venture to work with.
  1. Employee Reviews