INCEDO

INCEDO Employee Reviews

Its a good company to work for. Flexible timings Fair management Hardest part of my Role is not getting much projects for future development. The Enjoyable part of the company is the work culture.
You can work here as a fresher. Company is located at bamgalor and gurugram. Recently opened organization. Technology based organization with mnc support.
hard to get projects, no values for senior experienced engineers
We able to learn new technology which are currently used in market. There is work life balance. There is facility of work from home for employees .
Its felt good to be a part of INCEDO. It was my first company which gave a shape to my career. Also it was fun working with all the team members, totally a work life balance.
Great company to work at. Nice people and nice environment. A lot of passion to get into new technologies and businesses. It was great to see the organization grow!
A Good Company for freshers who are flexible to learn new skills and who are ready to devote long hours to work. But still could be better in terms of management and HR policies.
Pros
Small Company, lot to learn
Cons
Not very good in terms of Management
It was a great place to work as my collegues and mangers were extremely supportive and friendly. Also got chance to work independently and manage a team of my own.
Pros
Friendly peers
Cons
Healthcare
Good work life balance. Good opportunities in terms of clients and technology. Get ample opportunities to showcase your work.
This company has the ability to give you the best opportunities if you have what it takes in you. It is the best path one can choose to success. Talented and deserving resources definitely get a chance to work at the best possible projects and levels.
Pros
Good Environment