Indeed

India45 reviews

Found 45 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,057 reviews
environmentcompanyplacejobworkopportunitymanagementfree

Productive and fun workspace

I have grown so much since I started working with this company. I have learned so many skills from all my peers and seniors and have passed on my knowledge to my juniors as well. I love the environment here.PROS - Good growthCONS - Internal politics

July 26, 2022
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We're glad you have grown with the team and we really appreciate your feedback. Wishing you all the best in your new role. We hope to see you again #insideindeed when a suitable role and opportunity arises in the future.

Productive and fun workspace

No organization has a better working environment than this organization. The working is completely hassle-free and there is no pressure at all. Everything is designed keeping in mind the well-being of the employees.

July 26, 2022
Hi there, thanks so much for the positive feedback. We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with us. We look forward to seeing you #insideindeed again when a suitable role opens up in future.

Indeed insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and funplace

You get to work with smart people & good environment

This is the best organization to work with best work culture, professional growth, Learning and development. This is the best place to learn many things from senior management.

Pros

No free lunches

June 28, 2022
Thanks for writing us a review about your experience #insideindeed!

good company

it helps to improves my carrier growth and helpful to lead life with support of good management and colleagues.its a good company with good designation.

Pros

good services

Cons

working hours

May 23, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review about your experience #insideindeed!

be an fresher got good opportunity

Help us to grow and given opportunity to make career. good place to work and learn new things.good environment to work.Help full nature for fresher. positive environment

May 25, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We're happy to hear positive feedback from you on your experience working at Indeed, and we look forward to continue growing your career with us #insideindeed!

Opportunity to learn many things.

* Eco- Friendly Environment* Good Workplace in Fresher* Good Opportunity in Fresher and experience person* Daily lot of things to learns new and develop the future

April 26, 2022
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Glad to hear you enjoy working with us #insideindeed. We really appreciate your feedback!

Fun workplace

This is largely due to the anonymous nature of indeed. Anyone can submit a review to the site without verification, which means they might use the site to settle a score. Indeed does have a review process in place in an effort to stop false reviews before they make it online.

Pros

Ease of job searching

Cons

Focused and easy system

Excellent place to work at

I feel very happy working at IndeedThe culture is very positive and transparent and everyone is open to new ideas and suggestionsThere are lots of opportunities for growth at IndeedTeams at Indeed generally enjoy a lot of autonomy and freedom to choose what they want to work on

Pros

Free lunches and snacks, Unlimited paid time off, Flexible work hours

August 30, 2021
Hello! We're delighted to hear that you're happy working with us #insideindeed. The feedback you've shared will be valuable for those who are looking to join us at Indeed. Thanks again!

Opportunity to be a part of good working culture

This is one of the best company to work withBEST WORK CULTUREFriendly Environment Professional GrowthPersonal GrowthLearningGroomingDevelopment

Pros

Free launches

Great and Employee friendly

Work culture is great and employee well being are always a priority in Indeed, exceptional leadership teamWork life balance is a great perk being with Indeed as we have an OPEN PTO policyManagement encourages employees to take timeoff for yourself.

Cons

Excellent Company, if you want to learn new ideas and get opportunity to implemented them.

The best place to learn the advanced tact of web designing team and nice persons here. Always learn too many things from senior, managers and my colleagues.

Pros

Opportunity to be a part of good working culture

Great company culture

This company offers wide areas of expertise for job seekers i think it is the best and good one. indeed offers good flexibility of opportunities for my job profile.

Pros

competitive environment

Cons

nothing

Product launch different ides

To get more ideas for the company and can lead the good and better team work for the organization and self confidence and motivate for the betterment of the organization and self

Pros

Free launches

Productive and fun workplace

You get to work with smart people(most of them are from IIT, IIIT) They provide food, snacks, drinks.... with no extra cost Chill work culture Awesomely designed office space

Pros

Free Food, good work culture, unlimited holiday, good peers

Great

Good work culture (One of the best places to work) Good pay structure Friendly Sr Management. Easily approachable. Breakfast/Lunch served free of cost Well orientated and organized.

This company offers wide areas of expertise for job seekers,i think it is the best and good one.

Indeed offers good flexibility of opportunities,,for my job profile, I think this company is good for my professional area providing me wide range of opportunities to work in.

Communication skills

The most enjoyable part of the job,I vl increase my knowledge,I vl improve my talent,I vl improve my skills,I vl done my work vth more confidence nd most enjoyable

Fast paced and pressure driven, but also fun place to work at

Indeed was a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful.

Pros

Free lunches, great team mates, management supportive

Cons

Over management, sales process could be smoother

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indeed with