Indeed

Indeed Employee Reviews

India64 reviews

Found 64 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,174 reviews
environmentcompanyplacejobworkopportunitymanagementfree

There is mindblowing work like good fell

I have experiance in warehouse with all sector like picking packing loading lebeling delivering completly keep neat and clean .iam a hardwarking and inovetive person who can handle what recuired in warehouse. My skill will give good profit to Company .thank you sir.

Company is very good.i like to work this company

It's very good i like to work this company it's my pleasure i like to work assistant manager to work and keep growing and it's very helpful to keep this company

Indeed insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Ok thanks

I hav to see what you think about your day off my phone

Cons

Good

It good to have a job interview..Self-confidence is incredible Hard workingGood codination The most amazing thing to have a job. Management...... It must be nice Happiness to-do work

Data entry

Abhi to Mera fast time h job karne ka jab job ko join karugi

Part time job

Yes,i am interested for part time job from this company. I am work from this company work day time 3 to 4 hour .i am +2 pass out student.this company belive me.i am worker in this company for development . i am try to again best to this company development.so,i kindy request and interested for part time job in this company.

Great workplace, Wonderful Work Culture

Indeed is indeed a best company to work for.You get unlimited PTO, You Days (Monthly holiday on every 3rd Monday), Great management, No pressure, Flexibility to work remotely, No time boundation, Free Meal, Monthly Parties and what not!!

Fresher

This company is good company and I am not experience holder I am only fresher candidate and typing speed is good speed and company all facilities are good facilities

Good

A company is good and I work good for company with likes a family and workingly relationship with other good behaviour of company employees I work properly and should to work company is to own company make work

Great Place to Work & Grow

A great place to work for people who are looking for growth and learning. I have been working here for more than a year now, the work culture is great and diverse. Your ideas and creativity towards technology are always appreciated and awarded. - Great pay and meaningful work. - Had a great onboarding experience, extremely organized, and surprisingly fun. The policies and procedures are delivered in brief during the sessions, the queries are also handled well and resolved in the stipulated time.- Company understands work-life balance and respect that.- Company provides regular communication, listens to and considers new ideas, and continuously encourages growth personally and professionally.- You get to work with top thought leaders - smart, collaborative, and willing to share.- Flexible working hours and adaptive work environment.Proud to work here as we are headed as a profitable and values-driven organization. Continuing the momentum of employee engagement around issues like sustainability, diversity, and inclusion, and making work meaningful excites me for the future.Would highly recommend it to a friend and whoever is looking to grow and learn about the upcoming technologies and discover new strategies to help in the company's growth and success.For technical employees the shift is 1 pm to 10 pm.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indeed?

Good work life balance and flexibility

Company has given fliexibility of work from home with 1 day per month as additional day off to take care of mental health.Infinite PTO policy is very helpful.

Pros

Free Lunches, work from home

Fun workplace

Good experience to work in indeed . Very professional and good security is promising.no salary issues i will recommend to join this company without any hesitation.

Mahad midc

Job vacancy available , onsidework placement in indeed

Pros

NA

Cons

NA

Amazing salary and perks for all the employees

Great and supporting culture for employees. Management is really super active and think about their employees, so as of now none.Amazing salary and perks for all the employees, there are great work ethics. You will not be disappointed with your decision of working for this company. There is no partiality at all

Sales product

I think its good to do.I want a most trustable job because i need some amount.I am very happy to do this job .It is useful to students and poor people .

Helpfull

The people are so much helpful here, you never feel like you are a junior or senior. Everyone is there for one another and the management is transparent too.PROS - The hierarchy is flat.CONS - It should increase work locations in India.

Good

Pros

The hierarchy is flat.

Cons

It should increase work locations in India.

Respected life

Extramarks respects the work-life balance like nowhere else. You will love working for this company like nowhere else. I am lucky to be working here.PROS - A lot of Learning OpportunitiesCONS - Haven't come across any as of yet.

Pros

PROS - A lot of Learning Opportunities

Cons

CONS - Haven't come across any as of yet.

Goal Oriented

Good company. Enjoyed working here.. good management . Training provided is good. Work culture good. In terms of salary and growth also the company is good

Pros

highly competitive work environment

Cons

Na

Productive and fun workspace

I have grown so much since I started working with this company. I have learned so many skills from all my peers and seniors and have passed on my knowledge to my juniors as well. I love the environment here.PROS - Good growthCONS - Internal politics

Official response from Indeed

July 26, 2022
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We're glad you have grown with the team and we really appreciate your feedback. Wishing you all the best in your new role. We hope to see you again #insideindeed when a suitable role and opportunity arises in the future.

Productive and fun workspace

No organization has a better working environment than this organization. The working is completely hassle-free and there is no pressure at all. Everything is designed keeping in mind the well-being of the employees.

Official response from Indeed

July 26, 2022
Hi there, thanks so much for the positive feedback. We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with us. We look forward to seeing you #insideindeed again when a suitable role opens up in future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indeed with