Indeed

Indeed Employee Reviews

Fun workplace

This is largely due to the anonymous nature of indeed. Anyone can submit a review to the site without verification, which means they might use the site to settle a score. Indeed does have a review process in place in an effort to stop false reviews before they make it online.

Pros

Ease of job searching

Cons

Focused and easy system

Excellent place to work at

I feel very happy working at IndeedThe culture is very positive and transparent and everyone is open to new ideas and suggestionsThere are lots of opportunities for growth at IndeedTeams at Indeed generally enjoy a lot of autonomy and freedom to choose what they want to work on

Pros

Free lunches and snacks, Unlimited paid time off, Flexible work hours

Official response from Indeed

August 30, 2021
Hello! We're delighted to hear that you're happy working with us #insideindeed. The feedback you've shared will be valuable for those who are looking to join us at Indeed. Thanks again!

Opportunity to be a part of good working culture

This is one of the best company to work withBEST WORK CULTUREFriendly Environment Professional GrowthPersonal GrowthLearningGroomingDevelopment

Pros

Free launches

Great and Employee friendly

Work culture is great and employee well being are always a priority in Indeed, exceptional leadership teamWork life balance is a great perk being with Indeed as we have an OPEN PTO policyManagement encourages employees to take timeoff for yourself.

Cons

Excellent Company, if you want to learn new ideas and get opportunity to implemented them.

The best place to learn the advanced tact of web designing team and nice persons here. Always learn too many things from senior, managers and my colleagues.

Pros

Opportunity to be a part of good working culture

Great company culture

This company offers wide areas of expertise for job seekers i think it is the best and good one. indeed offers good flexibility of opportunities for my job profile.

Pros

competitive environment

Cons

nothing

Product launch different ides

To get more ideas for the company and can lead the good and better team work for the organization and self confidence and motivate for the betterment of the organization and self

Pros

Free launches

Productive and fun workplace

You get to work with smart people(most of them are from IIT, IIIT) They provide food, snacks, drinks.... with no extra cost Chill work culture Awesomely designed office space

Pros

Free Food, good work culture, unlimited holiday, good peers

Great

Good work culture (One of the best places to work) Good pay structure Friendly Sr Management. Easily approachable. Breakfast/Lunch served free of cost Well orientated and organized.

This company offers wide areas of expertise for job seekers,i think it is the best and good one.

Indeed offers good flexibility of opportunities,,for my job profile, I think this company is good for my professional area providing me wide range of opportunities to work in.

Communication skills

The most enjoyable part of the job,I vl increase my knowledge,I vl improve my talent,I vl improve my skills,I vl done my work vth more confidence nd most enjoyable

Fast paced and pressure driven, but also fun place to work at

Indeed was a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful.

Pros

Free lunches, great team mates, management supportive

Cons

Over management, sales process could be smoother

It is a good place to work

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits -Fully Stocked Kitchen Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute. • At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.

Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. The organisation has an open PTO policy really helps to unwind and get recharged

Indeed

Indeed is the best company and me required to come in job. I like to indeed my interest in the future job in indeed company my future will be bright next future is best

Best place I have worked

Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.

One of the best company I had seeing o

It is the one of the best company I had seen till date The people who work with me are very suppoting Nice management very good environment Support team to assess

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company.

Everything fine and cool... good environment and everything is perfect. I like to work here and environment friendly. Ambience is good. Timings is perfect.

Good support from the management. Good place to work . Managerial support gives me more strength to do enough and raise my standards of work every single day .

Data entry operator

I am experience for 1 year so iam work is very fast and safe this company is very safe and fast and this very good website for works is I am experience for my work

challenging but very helpful workplace

It was an awesome working experience with the company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. I hope my bond with all my colleagues and company remains the same. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3