India cements

Working at India cements in Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu: 8 Reviews

Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu8 reviews

No more fun

Volume dealer only he like not encourage minimum tonnage dealer.Discount commitment is so worst.No additional support to dealer.Many dealers are went to toher brand

Management think always different thought to grow along with employees.

➡️ We can work freely without pressure.➡️ Opportunity given learning of many things.➡️ Open opportunity given for growing to any field not only relevant.➡️ If any goal achieved the management appreciation is very well.

India cements insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

worst experience

I undergone one month internship in india cements which I regret now because they won't train or teach you anything those hr employees are simply waste just sitting and doing their work During my internship all I did was just simply sitting in a AC room. I regret going there thinking about it was the worst thing happened to me. In short HR department of India cements,sankarnagar is simply waste If anyone looking for internship in HR department take my advice find a better company

work place

i learned lot of basic professional things in this company, i joined as a trainee in 2007. i did not have confident before joining this company. Now i am hefty confident because of this company.

productive & fun loving

i was appointeda as trainee apprentice in the analytical department.doing analysis of raw materials for maknufacturing cement & the finished product. it is a limited company. there also i gained experienced in the analysis of chemicals & preparation of reahents.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

learned the complete operation of the cement industry as a control room operator

Very old plant in south India so that there is an opportunity to learn things which are not in the modern plant. Good working atmosphere and supportive co-workers.

dusty location to work

it is very dusty area to work in india cement ltd. we have a job security in the this company.

productive work every time

A day start with lot of commitments.. people management,management expectation,communication skills,decision making skill,long hour of work,Review Knowlodge. Management is awesome team to subbort us everytime..good devlopers. co workers was my guideliners,good teachers,good advisiors. month end target and confusions of the customer. visiting area with seniors officers and manager..

Pros

Da, Ta, PF bills payment of employee used for work purpose

Cons

visiting long hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at India cements?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at India cements. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare India cements with