India cements

India cements Employee Reviews for Senior Assistant Manager

Senior Assistant Manager5 reviews
India5 reviews

operationsalaryculturefreelearngoodlearnedteam

Can get good experience in work No time limit for work, heavy job assignment rest less

Dealing all the departments and keeping good liaison. Get reliable information, patrol through out the area, ensure no lapses from Security side. Choosing priority of the work. Dealing various type of issues and resolving capacity. No time limit for work, heavy job assignment rest less, non consideration of work achievements. All the employees are good in nature, helpful. Attending different type of problems. one is not related to another. But to resolve according to the priority of the work. Attending Executive parties.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Always to be in ready position to attend any type eventualities.

Productive work, Very good working atmosphere

A typical day work starts with a meeting to plan the day of officials. Officials are to attend their work independently and report in the evening to the Head of the Department (Vice President). What I learned is the systematic work ensures monthly reporting to Head office easier. Co-workers are cooperative. The hardest part of the job is when the system is disturbed, due to leave by one of the co-workers. Enjoyable part of the job is at the end of the day when our team finishes maximum allocated job of the day.

Pros

Free Entertainment

Cons

Sometimes late night working

India cements insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Fisrt Learning Platform

Nice workplace with good co-workers and a huge learning platform where I learned a lot of technical and management skills.

Pros

Huge learning platform

Cons

Imbalanced professional and social life

My professional career started here. I feel its my mother plant. I learnt lot much.

I have learnt crushers, production shift operations, how to tackle with operators, time management, crisis management.

Cons

old technology, no scope for new learning & technology

Good learning place

i Have learned lot technically.Management is very cooperative with employee.co workers are also very good, i cannot forget these people.Hardest Part - starting 3 month from joining. because facing daily breakdowns, lack of spares, lack of skilled workers.Most enjoyable part:- when achieved zero breakdowns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at India cements. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare India cements with