India cements

India87 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Hr dept

Day by day attendanance late coming leave register maintannace vehicle managment day by day work calture balace not satish for employees calture Salary good house for employees school for childrens

I will provide my best.

My typical day starts as I get up early and try to get to work before start time. In this way, I can avoid traffic jams and can still be on time for work. Then , I sit down and plan the day. I have to check mails and complete,prioritize them depending on their importance. I keep in touch with our benefactors and keep them updated and make sure they are happy with the performance and statistics.

good team work

freedom to explore kaizens , implementation with approvals salary good packages Hard work adaptability of working area is essential overloading will definitely question to our ability to enlarge

Good Company to Work

Large group company, spread across the world. Good scope to career development. Good colleagues. Very good company to work. Company is diversified into different segments.

Pros

Good company to Work

cement manufacturing

They provide a salary and additional benefits are expected level,they are ISO certified company now applying for get OSHA certification and not a that much systematic company, working hours is not a limit.

Pros

free accommodation, lunch

Cons

long hours of working, no time limit, no leave

Good exposure for freshers

Joined as a fresher hence learned many things like work culture, FX markets, customer relationships etc. Very limited job profile, less job pressure, lot of scope and time for learning.

Pros

Worklife balance

Cons

Small typical Indian company

Productive work place

Innovative ideas given. Creative mind given. good thoughts given. ideal suggestion bring. confidence given. co-operation with each other. funs given. safety given.

over all Independence in working

good company to work with give regular training to their employees freedom in working and decision making good management good co-workers

Pros

free dress to employees

Cons

no cons

It is a enthusiastic working atmosphere and productive work

Again a day starts with meeting/suggestions, job is done independently and reviewed in the evening. Co-workers are family like. When very senior executives visit Delhi, work will be very hectic and everybody will be under pressure. Most enjoyable part was to discuss and enjoy over a tea.

Pros

Very good

Cons

Pressure

good company to work

good company to work. Personal life and life balance is little bit offset. Good human face of the company. To grow in cement field it is gud place to learn and adopt

Pros

human face is good

Cons

less manpower

Productive Working Place

I was in this company for a short period. About my first working place. It was more fun. Every day begins with a target.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

My professional career started here. I feel its my mother plant. I learnt lot much.

I have learnt crushers, production shift operations, how to tackle with operators, time management, crisis management.

Cons

old technology, no scope for new learning & technology

dusty location to work

it is very dusty area to work in india cement ltd. we have a job security in the this company.

productive work every time

A day start with lot of commitments.. people management,management expectation,communication skills,decision making skill,long hour of work,Review Knowlodge. Management is awesome team to subbort us everytime..good devlopers. co workers was my guideliners,good teachers,good advisiors. month end target and confusions of the customer. visiting area with seniors officers and manager..

Pros

Da, Ta, PF bills payment of employee used for work purpose

Cons

visiting long hours

good working place

a typical day at work , excellent company, i had did hard work in this company , its very very gud in paying me salary

Work,Work Work...

It was my first job after my masters learned new things, met many people and understood the actual essence of business.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Family life

good production

i learn to do the sales to my senior i like this job but i live the job because personal

Pros

personal

Cons

sdfsdv

Ask a question about working or interviewing at India cements. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare India cements with