India Infoline

India Infoline Employee Reviews

India915 reviews

infolinegoldindiatargetloannbfcbranchbroking

Stressful enviornment

Stressful and sales oriented company.Lots of travelling . Pay is good but not upto the market standards . Company is having a brand recognition and one of the most known nbfc

I would like a job role, I had more and more information and knowledge

Really I like this job because this gives more than information and knowledge.I got customer interaction and more then Prodectvity knowledge. I had to meet good colleagues.

India Infoline insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks

I don't like anything in the iifl

In totality worst experience. Manager and HOD behaviour is not good. There was no team work. After work they was pinged you in the night and early morning also.

Work place and product

Experience is good and colleagues are very friendly nature I got .higher officers also good natureCompany policy and schemes are good and understand to the employee

Not bad

If you can achieve target then it is the best place to be. Otherwise don't come to join here. Management is not supportive. Daily pressure of cross sales.

Don't work here worst company ever

Don't work here worst company ever I have seen in my courier don't work here if you want to save your courier it's worst company I have ever seen in my life .

Nice

It was a nice company to keep groth.Internally promoting staff for the. Top level post was really productive.Mavalikara branch was situated near Pthuyaka u junction

Pros

Nice

Cons

Nicce

Productivity

My work experience is very good .IIFL SECURITIES LTD is a good place to work at. The management is good. The salary benefits are also depending on the performance. Overall great.

Pros

Incentive

Worst culture and Poor management

Last 3 Yrs. I’m working with IIFL.but salry is not on time. As well as there is lots of pressure. I’m working in thane iifl.2nd Flor,in Life Insurance. Environmental area and not good place to work. Lots pressure and late seating is there. It’s very bad performance from IIFL PEOPLE. AND UPPER LEVEL AM,AVP,VP,CEO.very bad and rudely behave.

IIFL is the best place to work

Fantastic experience working for IIFL FINANCE . Best work culture, very experienced and well learned mentors , all motivating to bring the best out of us and build our future.

Overall experience is good but their is Lot's of business pressure

Overall experience is good but their is Lot's of business pressure1.unnecessary pressure on employee.2.Bad language use with junior employee.3.Salary is not matter / respect is matter.Company is so good but some senior treat like company owner.

Colleagues were good.

Not bad Was working in 2009. Workaholic but at the end thrown out while downsizing after served 4 +years. No reason no extra paid , PMS not upto the mark. I didn't get even Rs.1000 I appraisal. They give only to.self dubba and putting soap people. Remember the quot. Don't love your company love your work.You Don't when your company through you out. I loved it b cos of it had given my first job and wanted to serve more though I got low salary. That was my mistake I did in my entire life.

Pros

Colleague were good

Cons

Salary, Job security, Nepotism

It's a worst company

It's a worst company. No salary. They will make you work for 15 to 18 hours a day even on weekends. They don't even allow you to go to rest room. Never join this company. They don't allow you to have lunch, no water nothing.

Pros

No pros. They are dishonest, cheat, bogus company who never pays salary to their employees

Cons

Lots of cons. They don't pay salary, they make you work on holidays, they make you work more than 15 to 18 hours daily. Never join this company.

Good Company for work

I joined here as a fresher. According to freasher here good salary provided me and here also good incentive. Your are always energetic because company paid fairly. But here no any job security.

Cons

Good place to work and learn

Iifl is a good company for freshers and experienced people.we can learn so many things here during work.the environment was good and relaxed.costaffs also with good nature.seniors use to help all the time and managers also visit always.

Pros

Operation

Cons

9to 5

Good

Experience of iifl was good . Management is good we get all required support from seniors time to time and staff supported company. Good working culture.

Learn and work and enjoy

Mostly Weekends are busy days. We learn the most important part of work - time management . We always got the support and valuable guidance from the management . The workplace culture is very professional. We get less time to think and we have be on our feet and smart enough to grab the opportunity. We have the oppression to meet new people and we got some best buddies in this company.

Pros

Foreign tours

Cons

Late night hours

Every day you explore new things

Working experience with lndia infoline was very productive and l appreciate the way it changed me as a professional from a student.It made me confident and more dedicated to my work.The values it inculcated in me is going to help me through out my career.

Pros

Working is fun

Cons

High targets

Unproductive and wastage of time

IIFL FINANCE is very good gold loan company on the basis of customer (Quick disbursement, RPG is nice, ROI is very good and customer service is also nice) but for employees it is not a good place for work because there Area based top management not good.

Pros

Na

Cons

India Infoline Finance Limited is a good place to work at. The management is good. The salary benefits are also depending on the performance. Overall great.

Best workplace

I had worked with india infoline finance limited for the period of 1 year and found that the best place to work. They provide best salary package and bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at India Infoline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare India Infoline with

• India Infoline
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?