India Infoline

India Infoline Employee Reviews

I had worked with india infoline finance limited for the period of 1 year and found that the best place to work. They provide best salary package and bonuses.
IIFL FINANCE is very good gold loan company on the basis of customer (Quick disbursement, RPG is nice, ROI is very good and customer service is also nice) but for employees it is not a good place for work because there Area based top management not good.
Pros
Na
Cons
India Infoline Finance Limited is a good place to work at. The management is good. The salary benefits are also depending on the performance. Overall great.
Esteemed organisation, Employees benefits more in this company.HR policies is strong compare to the competitors.Area Manager and TM are monitoring every aspects.
Please don't take this opportunity and waste your valuable time. Unskilled people work here they don't had knowledge of products properly working culture is pathetic if you care for your career don't join India infoline finance limited.
Pros
No any pros
Cons
Unskilled people work here, life will be spoiled
Poor culture Speak abuse in con call , too much pressure in Cross Sell. If you not to do cross sell then call for a meeting 3to4 times in a week and meeting was completed at 10pm 11 pm. No body thinking about ur Social life.
Pros
No food arrangement in meeting.
Cons
Working hours not fixed
This is good place for work.good place for gold loan experience candidate.work culture also good.we can easily approach management people.Based on performance can get promotion.
Organization is very good ,following government rules and regulations ,good payroll process, employee growth and development,the company give rewards to employee
Pros
They didn't gave me offer latter they don't gave salary on time there is no incriment nothing there is no proper management there is no activity there is no holiday or festival
They dont follow any rules and reckless behaviour on employees and they dont care about customers and toomuch targets with lesser available work atmosphere and too much work pressure not giving proper benifits to employees
Pros
Nil
Cons
Total conpany
I got Very helpful colleagues. They teach me very well. I gained loads of experience about corporate world. It was my 1st job. I must say it was a good opportunity to me.
Pros
They provide holidays
Cons
They should improve their management style
Good culture,Good learning,Wast politics,Very less progress,No salary hike, Worst life balance, diplomatic policy, no ther benefits, no job security, no food facilities.
Very good experience, Team work, knowledge Gaines, customer satisfaction, RBI & SEBI Guidelines follow up, client follow up, Group Co-ordination, Latest Updating
Friendly and nice work place. Location was near by, good management, work place culture was nice. Hardest part of the job was reeving data from departments.
It's a great experience in India infoline Finance Limited. Some friends are so close to me. Office manager are so reliable every time funny and excitment
Management is not good company is not taking care of their employees, they used to do fraud with there customers for getting their targets done. with all fake commitment
It was a good organization as it was my first job so i was happy. I learnt alot. Growth was not up to the mark so i was disappointed. Overall culture was good not that bad.
Good achievement by me as pan India i was top 5 but in gujarat stands 2 . Security was very tite and some times fraud people also comes with Gold. For Fresher and low income satisfied people can work.
The work culture is good in India Infoline through there is a pressure. Salary is credited on time every month. It is the elite organisation of financial corporate agent.
handling a team of 10 RM's for TAB based business loan and handling 6 IIFL gold loan branches for cross sell business loan, in IIFL their are various learning stages in said tenure, management are very polite and helpful. management is very helpful including HR team, there was very healthy working atmosphere in IIFL in said duration.
Nice company to work with. I work for them as a freelancer, they make timely payments. Friendly and supportive team. I learned a lot from being associated with the company.
  1. Employee Reviews