India Infoline

India Infoline Employee Reviews

Good

Experience of iifl was good . Management is good we get all required support from seniors time to time and staff supported company. Good working culture.

Good place to work and learn

Iifl is a good company for freshers and experienced people.we can learn so many things here during work.the environment was good and relaxed.costaffs also with good nature.seniors use to help all the time and managers also visit always.

Pros

Operation

Cons

9to 5

Learn and work and enjoy

Mostly Weekends are busy days. We learn the most important part of work - time management . We always got the support and valuable guidance from the management . The workplace culture is very professional. We get less time to think and we have be on our feet and smart enough to grab the opportunity. We have the oppression to meet new people and we got some best buddies in this company.

Pros

Foreign tours

Cons

Late night hours

Every day you explore new things

Working experience with lndia infoline was very productive and l appreciate the way it changed me as a professional from a student.It made me confident and more dedicated to my work.The values it inculcated in me is going to help me through out my career.

Pros

Working is fun

Cons

High targets

Unproductive and wastage of time

IIFL FINANCE is very good gold loan company on the basis of customer (Quick disbursement, RPG is nice, ROI is very good and customer service is also nice) but for employees it is not a good place for work because there Area based top management not good.

Pros

Na

Cons

India Infoline Finance Limited is a good place to work at. The management is good. The salary benefits are also depending on the performance. Overall great.

Best workplace

I had worked with india infoline finance limited for the period of 1 year and found that the best place to work. They provide best salary package and bonuses.

It was a great platform to prove ourselves

Esteemed organisation, Employees benefits more in this company.HR policies is strong compare to the competitors.Area Manager and TM are monitoring every aspects.

Don't waste your time and energy for india infoline finance limited useless

Please don't take this opportunity and waste your valuable time. Unskilled people work here they don't had knowledge of products properly working culture is pathetic if you care for your career don't join India infoline finance limited.

Pros

No any pros

Cons

Unskilled people work here, life will be spoiled

Poor culture Speak call for a meeting 3to4 times in a week and meeting was completed at 10pm 11 pm. No body thinking about ur Social life.

Poor culture Speak abuse in con call , too much pressure in Cross Sell. If you not to do cross sell then call for a meeting 3to4 times in a week and meeting was completed at 10pm 11 pm. No body thinking about ur Social life.

Pros

No food arrangement in meeting.

Cons

Working hours not fixed

This is good place for work.good place for gold loan experience candidate.work culture also good.we can easily approach management people.Based on performance can get promotion.

Very good

Organization is very good ,following government rules and regulations ,good payroll process, employee growth and development,the company give rewards to employee

Pros

Worste experience i have with iifl

They didn't gave me offer latter they don't gave salary on time there is no incriment nothing there is no proper management there is no activity there is no holiday or festival

Its too worst company

They dont follow any rules and reckless behaviour on employees and they dont care about customers and toomuch targets with lesser available work atmosphere and too much work pressure not giving proper benifits to employees

Pros

Nil

Cons

Total conpany

It was good experience for me

I got Very helpful colleagues. They teach me very well. I gained loads of experience about corporate world. It was my 1st job. I must say it was a good opportunity to me.

Pros

They provide holidays

Cons

They should improve their management style

Good culture,Good learning,Wast politics,Very less progress,No salary hike, Worst life balance, diplomatic policy, no ther benefits, no job security, no food facilities.

Very nice

Very good experience, Team work, knowledge Gaines, customer satisfaction, RBI & SEBI Guidelines follow up, client follow up, Group Co-ordination, Latest Updating

Friendly and nice work place. Location was near by, good management, work place culture was nice. Hardest part of the job was reeving data from departments.

I have lots of fun with iifl

It's a great experience in India infoline Finance Limited. Some friends are so close to me. Office manager are so reliable every time funny and excitment

Not well managed

Management is not good company is not taking care of their employees, they used to do fraud with there customers for getting their targets done. with all fake commitment

It was a good organization

It was a good organization as it was my first job so i was happy. I learnt alot. Growth was not up to the mark so i was disappointed. Overall culture was good not that bad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at India Infoline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare India Infoline with