India Post

India Post Employee Reviews

Though there is no retirement age for this job , this is a competitive job rather a business to get clients and making fixed deposits for them. This is a no work no pay type of job. Every day's commission is credited to the account directly.
Pros
Timing can be customised
Cons
Competitive job
When I am employer at India post it is very stressful time because they didn't provide good internet connectivity It also that the building of office is very old and didn't have a rest room in it so it is very bad experience
Pros
High salary
Cons
Stressful long hours
Office work with all staff is good conditions and very happiness time. All staf is the very good person and give me very love. So i am very happy in t
Pros
Cons
1 hours
all good and makes me punctual towards my work. good place for those who are willing to work and are dedicated towards their work . great platform for young and new comers.
it is a great place to work, with friendly officials and colleagues, after working with them did i discover a lot about myself and what i am capable of.
Pros
job security
Cons
quiet stressful at times but that's manageable
Working as an Internal auditor is never a easy job, as you have to take of all the financial transactions that took place in the offices under you. With addition of the reports making.
india post now became digitaal process every part , mail to banking so its now very smart job alos , and job satisfaction and very help full all senior staff also officer
Working with this company i am trying to fully satisfied my customers as well my post master and boss. And never take any leaves while working with post offfice . I am working On contract basis with them.
The work place is good. But I am working as a DRM staff so this place is not good for a casual staff.. Couse they have no future couse there is no job security.
The work atmosphere was not upto the mark. The salary was not paid on time. There was no support received from anyone. there was not job security .had to struggle a lot for one year.
Very usefull working years for both academic and financial groth of my life. Indiapost is very usefull and customer friendly to thepeople,who can invest money,take the services of postal needs ,fixd deposits and other staping,sending,money trancfer etc.
India Post is a well known name and is achieving new heights at a very rapid pace. It has also entered the banking sector and with the onset of the CBS, it is challenging all the leading banks of India. I worked as a Postal Assistant. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to meet new and different people every day (customer dealing).
Pros
good pay and excellent working environment
- Job Type - private, daily basis, It was a government department but I will do this job as a private employee. -This job makes me boaring. -Less salary
Pros
Cons
Short time (daily basis) private
Could have been better. A bit laborious, less enjoyable life. Some days are cool but some days go extremely overladen. Not the most charming kind of a job.
Indian central government job. Working with Department of posts under Ministry of communications. Current designation is Sub Postmaster. Working since 21st May 2010
Very busy schedule, always there is something new to learn at work, my coworkers are very helpful, the hardest part is excess targets,
I was working at India Post as a Clerk. It was my first big job of my life. I learned how to deal with customers and higher level officers. I learned official correspondence as there is more paper work. I was also in a migration team of Postal Life Insurance as deputed clerk. It was good experience.
too much low salary and unsecured life on this job. so that reason i want to change my job and secured my life. So please give a chance to secured my life and my family.
I will definitely give India Post 5 star. I experienced a very good balance in my work and life, got a very high benefits except salary and wages and also expertise myself in finance skills.
Widely distributed postal network with last mile reach to the public. Proud to be a part of indian civil service. Involved in e commerce services
I joined as a fresh graduate with no work knowledge and learned a lot from my colleagues. I got good work experience. Got a chance to explore some simple technologies.
  1. Employee Reviews