India Post

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

There is no job security in some category

Though there is no retirement age for this job , this is a competitive job rather a business to get clients and making fixed deposits for them. This is a no work no pay type of job. Every day's commission is credited to the account directly.

Pros

Timing can be customised

Cons

Competitive job

Completely winning

Nothing to say.A good organization that has long history tradition heritage and it still survives. No words to praise and appreciate this great organization

Stressful workplace

When I am employer at India post it is very stressful time because they didn't provide good internet connectivity It also that the building of office is very old and didn't have a rest room in it so it is very bad experience

Pros

High salary

Cons

Stressful long hours

Campierganj

Office work with all staff is good conditions and very happiness time. All staf is the very good person and give me very love. So i am very happy in t

Pros

Cons

1 hours

productive and good

all good and makes me punctual towards my work. good place for those who are willing to work and are dedicated towards their work . great platform for young and new comers.

really pleasant experience

it is a great place to work, with friendly officials and colleagues, after working with them did i discover a lot about myself and what i am capable of.

Pros

job security

Cons

quiet stressful at times but that's manageable

Competitive with learning new technologies

Working as an Internal auditor is never a easy job, as you have to take of all the financial transactions that took place in the offices under you. With addition of the reports making.

ssmart job

india post now became digitaal process every part , mail to banking so its now very smart job alos , and job satisfaction and very help full all senior staff also officer

Everything's ok

Working with this company i am trying to fully satisfied my customers as well my post master and boss. And never take any leaves while working with post offfice . I am working On contract basis with them.

The place is good

The work place is good. But I am working as a DRM staff so this place is not good for a casual staff.. Couse they have no future couse there is no job security.

Really pathetic

The work atmosphere was not upto the mark. The salary was not paid on time. There was no support received from anyone. there was not job security .had to struggle a lot for one year.

Very customer friendly and frouitfill workings

Very usefull working years for both academic and financial groth of my life. Indiapost is very usefull and customer friendly to thepeople,who can invest money,take the services of postal needs ,fixd deposits and other staping,sending,money trancfer etc.

Central Government Department (INDIA)

India Post is a well known name and is achieving new heights at a very rapid pace. It has also entered the banking sector and with the onset of the CBS, it is challenging all the leading banks of India. I worked as a Postal Assistant. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to meet new and different people every day (customer dealing).

Pros

good pay and excellent working environment

Boaring but joyful

- Job Type - private, daily basis, It was a government department but I will do this job as a private employee. -This job makes me boaring. -Less salary

Pros

Cons

Short time (daily basis) private

Good

Could have been better. A bit laborious, less enjoyable life. Some days are cool but some days go extremely overladen. Not the most charming kind of a job.

Very Good

Indian central government job. Working with Department of posts under Ministry of communications. Current designation is Sub Postmaster. Working since 21st May 2010

Not so fun at work

Very busy schedule, always there is something new to learn at work, my coworkers are very helpful, the hardest part is excess targets,

First Government job of life

I was working at India Post as a Clerk. It was my first big job of my life. I learned how to deal with customers and higher level officers. I learned official correspondence as there is more paper work. I was also in a migration team of Postal Life Insurance as deputed clerk. It was good experience.

good but Life unsecured

too much low salary and unsecured life on this job. so that reason i want to change my job and secured my life. So please give a chance to secured my life and my family.

Great company to work with

I will definitely give India Post 5 star. I experienced a very good balance in my work and life, got a very high benefits except salary and wages and also expertise myself in finance skills.

Civil service

Widely distributed postal network with last mile reach to the public. Proud to be a part of indian civil service. Involved in e commerce services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at India Post. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare India Post with

• India Post
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?