Indiabulls

Indiabulls Employee Reviews

When we have recruited, the project which was given by management was super on paper but all project was incomplete and not handed over to the client on time.
A best company and best management of this company in my working experience... There are lots of knowledge I gain in this company and very pleasant work culture...
Pros
Free launches
Cons
I have worked with Indiabulls it's excellent experience for me very supportive environment senior helps us and very good process for work completion
Branch culture was good and Disciplined. I always believe in Team work. Time to time appraisal and performance appriciation. Good Management, Calling job, Customer dealing, Branch culture was Supportive. Supportive Team leaders and Managers.
Pros
Saturday Refreshment
Cons
Sometimes cold calling problems
You are left on your own . No one will bother to know what is are the problems one is facing but will only followup on hourly basis of target.Zero ethics company in handling clients money or relationship
Gained good experience and learned lot of things also had opportunity to enhanced my skill. Here management and senior staff is very co-operative. Office decorum is also very fine.
Go with positive thought and prove your potential tell them you are dedicated and responsible for your duties hundred percent. Just answer those questions only that put not a single words apart from this. Simple and humble . tell them you can work in a team.
Pros
free to ask
Cons
need to take permission
I am working from last 15 yrs with indiabulls , and I am having fun working with it , yes agreed some times up and downs comes ,but its come every where even in our lives also ....I feel happy and satisfied to work with ib
Great place to work , empowering work culture. Intellectually satisfying. Rewards are best in industry.Macro economic factors have pulled down the sector and has some negative impact on organisation , else it has been an excellent experience.
I worked in indiabulls from 2years..my role is credit officer In the starting time of my job in relaxed n helpful then after work process areimplement and it is difficult than old system and process I enjoying and like to work in indiabulls bt job are not secured in indiabulls bcoz anytime they can fired u in any situation like covid also..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indiabulls?
So this is regarding my experience where I was working as a locum Medical Officer for a span of 5 days where in I was promised 2k salary per day with some deduction which would be around1.8k per day.I did take up this officer and it has been 6 months I haven't received a single penny. It's not just about the money but about the etiquettes towards doctors.I have mailed multiple times to Shweta Pawar CEO regarding the due payment. Since it was lockdown I never complained. But now April has gone far away and it's August yet no reply.So I find the company highly unreliable and very poor service and discipline.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Be careful when u join this company,the employee turnover is pretty high,they dont care about ethics they try their best to juice the employee and remove them in the end.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Not at all recommended join at own risk
Doesn't have good work culture, no strategies they just have money, don't know pharma marketing they don't have respect towards there own employees, should increase job satisfaction.
Good work but high pressure because asm is always to forced high of targrt achived they always depents upoon business of the markets this is not so good.
Good
Good
To work with Indiabulls was good experience. I use to Handle team size of approx 30 people. In terms of my learning like Time management, advance learning of management training.
I was working at Indiabulls Housing finance Ltd as a Asstt. Manager at Operation Department around 6 years 4 months and company has layoff by threating that to submit resign otherwise they will terminate me and will not give any FNF or other settlement amt thus they have to take forcefully resing by me in this crucial situation of outbreak pandemic of covid19 worst experience
Cons
Not right place to job there i will never suggest to anyone
They didn't pay any compensation.. provided transfers to unknown urban locations and made people sacrifise their lives. Not recommended for anyone to join
Lots of learning and a variety of work, had a good exposure and interaction with the superiors. Also had a vast experience in handling the work across gujarat.
I will not encourage anyone else to join the organization, in covid-19 For a month, salary is credited sucess, after the month deduction of 15℅ in CTC
Pros
Cons
No PF and No EPF, No Notice period and No compensation, No increment in Salai
I was learned in Indiabulls very basic knowledge from Sales to Operation. Workplace culture is very friendly and supportive. Very pressured in Job and stressful.
Very bad atmosphere of seniors of the company with there junior and the manager dont know how to talk with there junior they abuses with there juniors
Pros
Backhand calling
Cons
Home loan
  1. Employee Reviews