Indiabulls

Indiabulls Employee Reviews

India551 reviews

organisationindiaseniorbulltargetmarkettimingestate

Customer care executive

Long working hours. But other than that good company to work in. Job security is not there and pay is bearable for the amount of work.

Pros

Good work culture

Waste company worst company

Worst and worst company management , no medical health insurance waste company, company higher authorities are also is pressure some employees are attempting to suicide in this company

Pros

No lunch provides

Cons

Its torcher and harrashment

Indiabulls insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Absolutely streesfull

No work life balance, long working hoursNo recognition and low salary compared to work done. No PF deduction which is basic. No scope for moving to next level.

Professional work space

How to work under pressure, learned working ethics in professional environment, management was excellent , achievement of target , all the requirement of office related issues were solved automatically without any hassle.

Pathatic culture no Job Security

Pathatic work culture and no Job Security, Very delayed response form HR, Zero workplace culture, nothing to learn form company , Life lesson thing 10 + time before join.

Better work environment and training programs

I enjoyed working in there, compensation and benefits are good, work culture is good, reputed organization great place to work. HOD and managers and executives have good hierarchy in the organisation.

Pros

Cafeteria, events

Cons

Yes It was super fun work at site

When we have recruited, the project which was given by management was super on paper but all project was incomplete and not handed over to the client on time.

Extremely happy with this company

A best company and best management of this company in my working experience... There are lots of knowledge I gain in this company and very pleasant work culture...

Pros

Free launches

Cons

I have worked with Indiabulls it's excellent experience for me very supportive environment senior helps us and very good process for work completion

Amazing work place and culture.. Always believe in Team work..

Branch culture was good and Disciplined. I always believe in Team work. Time to time appraisal and performance appriciation. Good Management, Calling job, Customer dealing, Branch culture was Supportive. Supportive Team leaders and Managers.

Pros

Saturday Refreshment

Cons

Sometimes cold calling problems

Non supportive and selfish management

You are left on your own . No one will bother to know what is are the problems one is facing but will only followup on hourly basis of target.Zero ethics company in handling clients money or relationship

Productive and fun work place

Gained good experience and learned lot of things also had opportunity to enhanced my skill. Here management and senior staff is very co-operative. Office decorum is also very fine.

learning place and can show your potential

Go with positive thought and prove your potential tell them you are dedicated and responsible for your duties hundred percent. Just answer those questions only that put not a single words apart from this. Simple and humble . tell them you can work in a team.

Pros

free to ask

Cons

need to take permission

Setisfied working

I am working from last 15 yrs with indiabulls , and I am having fun working with it , yes agreed some times up and downs comes ,but its come every where even in our lives also ....I feel happy and satisfied to work with ib

Great place to work , empowering work culture. Intellectually satisfying. Rewards are best in industry.Macro economic factors have pulled down the sector and has some negative impact on organisation , else it has been an excellent experience.

Lengthy process

I worked in indiabulls from 2years..my role is credit officer In the starting time of my job in relaxed n helpful then after work process areimplement and it is difficult than old system and process I enjoying and like to work in indiabulls bt job are not secured in indiabulls bcoz anytime they can fired u in any situation like covid also..

Salary/benefits

So this is regarding my experience where I was working as a locum Medical Officer for a span of 5 days where in I was promised 2k salary per day with some deduction which would be around1.8k per day.I did take up this officer and it has been 6 months I haven't received a single penny. It's not just about the money but about the etiquettes towards doctors.I have mailed multiple times to Shweta Pawar CEO regarding the due payment. Since it was lockdown I never complained. But now April has gone far away and it's August yet no reply.So I find the company highly unreliable and very poor service and discipline.

Pros

Cons

Too many

Management trainee

Be careful when u join this company,the employee turnover is pretty high,they dont care about ethics they try their best to juice the employee and remove them in the end.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Not at all recommended join at own risk

Not a good company for making a carrier

Doesn't have good work culture, no strategies they just have money, don't know pharma marketing they don't have respect towards there own employees, should increase job satisfaction.

No fun work place

Good work but high pressure because asm is always to forced high of targrt achived they always depents upoon business of the markets this is not so good.

Good

Good

Indiabulls is second largest housing profitable company in india

To work with Indiabulls was good experience. I use to Handle team size of approx 30 people. In terms of my learning like Time management, advance learning of management training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indiabulls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indiabulls with