INDIAFILINGS PRIVATE LIMITED

INDIAFILINGS PRIVATE LIMITED Employee Reviews

India4 reviews

good place for working

good place for working . we can learn more and get better experience.workplace is realy good and all the team members join to work and get more knowledge. the most enjoyable part of the job is learning and complete the work within time. I feel working here is good.thank you

Was a good work environment at Navi Mumbai of Indiafilings and boss and colleagues were supportive.

Training was provided initially, then the actual work was allowed to see and then we worked practically, though seniors were busy they used help us understand the client and process until we are well doing.Timing was long but at many other private company also they keep similar time hours so don't make much difference.Ventilation was common, otherwise rest all is fine.Now office location has changed so am not aware of the current office premise.

Pros

Free lunch on Christmas

Cons

Long Hours and less Holiday

Nice comaony

Nice company for learning account and earn more through sales. We can learn everything there like account,tds filing, Gst return filing income tax filing etc.

Nice environment, discipline

This is a great place to develop our skills of communication and business basics. And salary incentives are the plus of this company. Can learn a lot..

Pros

Lunch with less price

Cons

Working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INDIAFILINGS PRIVATE LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

Compare INDIAFILINGS PRIVATE LIMITED with

INDIAFILINGS PRIVATE LIMITED Reviews by Location

• INDIAFILINGS PRIVATE LIMITED
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?