Indian Air Force

Indian Air Force Culture reviews

Clear

A Military life

Great career enhancement programme, knowledge building, sense of proud in job. Many career oriented programme, motivation, courses etc are being provided at periodic intervals.

Pros

Free Medical, Canteen facilities

Cons

24 X7 standby

Good

Worked with Indian Air with honesty and integrity and excellent. Working for nation is a pride. Working in the defence organisation is a team work with a team leader. There is a competitive opportunity to work to get promotional benefits. Its a responsible Job with excellence.

Pros

Cons

24 hrs

Group work & time bonding

I have the honor to be a member for Cargil Operation.Discipline in all parts of your life.Centralized management.Flexible work culture.Training.Celebration of National days.

Pros

Free foding, lodging & medical facilities

Cons

Schedule hours in peace time.

Disciplined and organised life

A chance to serve the nation with pride. Good Quality of life. Security of camp life. Accommodation, medical cover, schooling and other amenities are provided. Work culture is very demanding, posted to pan India. Work place at Indian air force is very enjoyable.

Pros

Free food and lodging for bachelors, Normally no disturbances on sat &sun and other gazettted holidays.

Cons

Long drawn working hours, Home-posting is a mirage for certain trades

Indian Air Force life is challenging and satisfying one.

IAF develope a required skill set amount us. It gives variety of exposure and competitive onfield experience. A person comes out with a Complete person to take second innings in civil. It inculcate a responsibility ànd ownership on the job.

Pros

Very competitive environment

Cons

Some what compromise on family life.

Work culture is very demanding, posted to pan india

Work culture is very demanding, posted to pan india. I learned the installation and maintenance of various electrical equipment. Work place at indian air force is very enjoyable.

Nice place to work with

Great job to serve the nation with pride. Struggle to life with good routine time from dusk to dawn. Various games and motivation seminars. Most enjoyable is for me to see the various parts of the country and its culture.

Very Productive

Productive and fast paced working place Very disciplined Balanced Life Job is very secure Good management Very good job culture career advancement

Fantastic career

Working in Indian air force has been the best career option i underwent. The work culture, vividity, diversity, challenge & job satisfaction has been exhilarating

Excellent environment for working, very supportive and cooperative

Every individual should dream to work in Indian Air Force because of the excellent environment and it's venture to lead individual to prosperous life and cherished work culture

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Air Force?

Technically most modern

Competitive working culture Often stressful Satisfied salary Making a man perfect Exposed to all weathers Abroad training chances Other worth packages

Indian Air Force is a very good platform to serve for the nation.

Govt should make it compulsory for every Indian citizen to serve in defence services for 5 yrs. It give us confidence and experience to sustain in different culture and work conditions.

It was an excellent working experience being part of Indian Air Force for more than 34 years. An organisation that takes utmost care of its personnel.

An excellent organisation to be a part of. The work culture was of highest standard. Above all it makes not only soldiers but a true human being and a patriot. I can only salute this organisation for its redressal as well as appraisal system. Proud to be a part of IAF for 34 years.

Challenging

Overall growth of individual Work culture is good Hardest part is to work on challenging environment Transformational journey from a youngster to visionary person

very honest service to nation

great to serve in Indian airforce.,IAF gives great challenges and opportunity to be the part and team member and team leader, improves one's ability to with stand any work stresd

Excellent work place

Purely professional working culture. Very supportive and encouraging environment at work place. Full freedom and no interference of senior authority. Great support of senior and coulage.

Air force is having bright future.

Air force work culture really good. People always try to help you as much as possible. Nothing to say more in my opinion slogan of air force TO TOUCH THE SKY WITH GLORY it is worth full.

Productive and honourable for excellent performers

I enjoyed working in the IAF to the optimum level throughout my career and earned honour, timely promotion, recognition and many commendations due to my self propelled involvement, dedication, innovative approach, perfect management and superb inter-personnel relationship ability. Knowledgeable and fluent hands on computer operations with analytical approach added a great factory in my job accomplishment with utmost accuracy. Of course, astute decision making capability and flawless management with foresightedness were the major factors for me to achieve many laurels. For my cheerful acceptance of challenging tasks, I did not face any hiccups in achieving the set targets / goals which could prove a milestone for others to follow. Being a leader, I was able to sustain congenial workplace culture which I could enjoy all the time.

It was well

It was fine for all area and section of human life for better. It is also a growing culture as per new experiences of day to day life. IAF icreate hapiness to their personnel and ther family also.

Great platform

Lovely working culture respected and work for the country beautiful atmosphere and work culture is good. Lots of exposure we get and lot of culture and various places to visit.

tough and disciplined job

a job of being a professionalizes ,and achieving the targets in time and under pressure.Working 24X7 till dont reach the goal and targets given by superiors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Air Force. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

Compare Indian Air Force with

• Indian Air Force
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?