Indian Air Force

Indian Air Force Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

Good

Work is satisfactory and with advature life. It's built the quality of life and handle the situation. Must join the various services. Mostly enjoable part of job.

Indian Air Force life is challenging and satisfying one.

IAF develope a required skill set amount us. It gives variety of exposure and competitive onfield experience. A person comes out with a Complete person to take second innings in civil. It inculcate a responsibility ànd ownership on the job.

Pros

Very competitive environment

Cons

Some what compromise on family life.

just excellent

you learn , earn and churn leading to become a refined gentlemen , organiser , and proffessional at par compared to anyone , its a life full of challenges but with mentoring n support its not that difficult

Pros

secured job, social security

Cons

be ready to stay at places which r remote, farflung n with least family surroundings, eventhough there ll be a great company to share

Indian Air Force. The choice for the select few

If you have made it through the examination, SSB interview and the medical / physical examination, congratulations, you are the cream of the nation. If you finally receive your call-up letter, Bravo! You're among the best of the best! The training's tough, and not all make the cut to get a job/rank/President's Commission. The life thereafter is fast paced, with enough time for sports, self development and overall professionalism. Promotion, job diversification and growth is based on merit, constant assessment, and capability displayed. Beat wishes to you, be it on ground, supporting air operations, or in the air, executing missions of national importance, like common everyday tasks. Best wishes, if you've worn the Air Force Blue! People first Mission, Always!

Pros

Full medical cover, post retirement pension

Cons

Long hours of deployment for national securiry

old dayes when we worked in INDIAN AIR FORCE salary matters we disputed

working in air force was a pleader as we were recruited in olden days ,that time salary was poor but all other thing were enjoyable ,we use to fight for hike in salary ,still we enjoy the adventure of life to learn many things , but now a days salary is high but rest of thing might be changed

Pros

all food free, meat free, daru free

Cons

24 hrs we are bound, it is pleader to work for nation

Nice place to work with

Great job to serve the nation with pride. Struggle to life with good routine time from dusk to dawn. Various games and motivation seminars. Most enjoyable is for me to see the various parts of the country and its culture.

good work place

good to learn new technology more excitement when go to higher level a complete carrier if you want to go further ,every time is new learning phase ,...................you can enjoy the posing at all over the india and some time abroad..............................

Pros

everything is good except officer

Very good

Working at Indian Air force was a new experience for me, as it motivated me to grow further in life and filled me with more enthusiasm and optimism. It provided me with an honour to work for those who are ACTUAL HEROES at the front and keeps us safe. It was my privliledge to give back a tiny bit back to them who give a momumental sacrifice on the borders. A salute to them.

Very Productive

Productive and fast paced working place Very disciplined Balanced Life Job is very secure Good management Very good job culture career advancement

Excellent Way of living

Excellent Way of living - It is a higly professional environment. You can acquire excellent proffessional skills during the service. Very good chances for career progression

Pros

You can serve the country

Cons

Tough life

Fantastic career

Working in Indian air force has been the best career option i underwent. The work culture, vividity, diversity, challenge & job satisfaction has been exhilarating

Management and workplace culture

It was challenging and I learned so many things how to make decisions. It is proud to work for Nation. Dress code is good and I learnt how to live in day to day life.

productive workplace

It is a good organization which take cares of its employees. It offers job security. You can maintain work life balance here. It offers various opportunities for the career growth.

Discipline

An unique cultural place for work. One will get a good reorganization for himself. Good Package of salary is available now a days. Live the life joyfully and a healthy life.

Excellent environment for working, very supportive and cooperative

Every individual should dream to work in Indian Air Force because of the excellent environment and it's venture to lead individual to prosperous life and cherished work culture

Knowledgeable and confidence

I have learned to face any situation boldly. The training I was undergone made me to work any type of job given and I have lot of confidence to jump over any hurdles come across in my life.

Technically most modern

Competitive working culture Often stressful Satisfied salary Making a man perfect Exposed to all weathers Abroad training chances Other worth packages

Great experience

Continuous career growth and opportunity to learn and deliver. Get exposure to the best of the technology available. Always on readiness to take on any type of challenge.

Working for service of nation

Very nice organisation and always keeps benefits of employees.........................................,,.. Fabove the organisatio

Pros

Very attractive perks and facilites

Cons

Moving all over country

Learn the discipline

The Air force life mold our self in to the discipline. Pride to be a part to save the nation from the enemies. Vigilance is the most positive activity in the whole defense life. The place where we meet all the language peoples and unite together and fight for the nation safety.

Great

Face Challenges everyday with lots of exposure in Deciplined manner and promply act as per the situation. Travelling pan India and gaining enormous knowledge widely

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Air Force. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

Compare Indian Air Force with

• Indian Air Force
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?