Indian Army

Indian Army Employee Reviews

I had done 30 years of meritorious service in the Indian Army. I am very thankful to the Indian Army. I got all things as per my hardworking and loyalty to the Nation. Jai Hind.
Proudful and respectful jobThinking positive thoughtsServing all over IndiaLots of journey , all India friends circleTraveling by air,train and Army vehicle
Pros
Free lunch and living
Cons
Very nice
I had an experience of 26 years at Indian Army. This was a great productive job for me. This job made me punctual, trustworthy, obedient and hardworking.
Pros
This job provide us many benefit
Cons
It was a 24 hours job
An extraordinary career where a commissioned officer is at the leadership position of affairs and motivate men to even keep their life at stake to achieve the objective.
Fantastic experiences . One may walk,speak,conduct, fight,win and keep winning with a smile in the reverend company of most diverse and talented people of the country
Pros
Almost Everything
Cons
Hierarchical structure of organization
I was enrolled in 1985 and served till 2008. It was a very tough and challenging service. I am always soluting army. It teaches manners and discipline for whole life how to live and behave with others. Making good characters.
We have to reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelinesEight of the 10 AC local services will be operated between Churchgate-Virar on a fast corridor, one service each will run between Mahalaxmi-Borivali and Borivali-Churchgate stations
I have joined in the Indian Army for the year Feb 1989 near about my age was 17 years that time. I am very happy that time, during on service I am also more very happy and currently I have retired from Indian Army and I have more more very happy, world is very hungry for money and money. Regularly fighting each other for job. A large number of vacancies are empty but govt do not filling vac. This times a large number of educated persons are suffering due to non available of job.
In peace time, Maximum issue local postings. Because War & exercise time always they are struggled. I Successfully completed my 18 years of service in Indian Army
I feel very proudy that I have chance to get job in Indian army. I love my country and army.and I also get very good post in Indian army. There was so many difficulties.
Pros
I love Indian army
Cons
And I do any thing for Indian army
I got to learn a lot from my job . It bring a sense of responsibility in me. It made me more responsible towards my nation. It also sharpen my skills .
Pros
Passionate job
Cons
Strict and disciplined approach
Great job people have opurtunity to to protect our country people can learn lot of things can improve administration skills Can learn technical things
I am a sincere and hard work Indian army soldier. I worked for the army for 24 years. I wish to resume my job with a non Govt organization to spend the rest of my lifetime.
I feel when I retirement from army Discipline necessary necessary Army job is very tuf but every time fit from physical side army job learn a lot of experience in every field if you complete a service life secure whole life
I visited all over India and I enjoyed my work, I proud of my country and Indian military. I respect all wise my seniors and obeyed. I was happy in my salary, vacation and everything
I think it's very good process and it's very good judgment for in future for job profile, it's major to knowlage and improvment. But don't take judgment on honesty.
Great achievement in my life am selected for aviation ....The day start with some physical exercise and after breakfast and going workplace...Am learned discipline and way of behavior and way of living stile...
Confidence, personality building service Professional Hard work Great ethics Tough life but make it a way of life , mixture of remote locations and good locations, inculcated a sense of self discipline, good environment, have to get used to the ruggedness at times
very good organisation, well disciplined soldiers in the Indian army. we have proud of our soldiers. workplace is very enjoyable part of the job. interact with different culture.
I had work as a technical support executive in Indian Army we'd 30 Jan 2003 to 31 Mar 2020. Where i learnt many more subjects such as about satellite communication, mobile interception etc...
*Morning physical trg, after morning battle trg practice *Time panchuvality, desciplane,and men management, *Men management, work management *Team work * Siachen glaciar (minus 45 degree temp) and Jammu & kashmir service *Leave jurney
  1. Employee Reviews