Indian Army

Indian Army Employee Reviews

India596 reviews

indianorganisationnationindiaservedisciplineddisciplinejai

Workplace

Good to work and improve your self in side and outside Army. Get good caring and relax related to other industries. High Job security gets from Indian Army.

A real life experience.

Worlds best organisation which teach you non discriminations and hard work. These qualities are fundamental for a successful life. The purpose of life is peace and prosperity. This purpose is surely met by the army training.

Indian Army insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

The best job in world

This job give you all qualities like team work, leadership, coordination, hard work, physical and mental stamina, punctuality loyalty and discipline in bonous. The best job in the world to make you a complete person.

Respecatble

It is a noble profession. Army soldiers get respect from everywhere. Moreover this is a chance to serve for our country. I earned many experience from Army like Risk assessment and risk management, Technology assessment and providing solutions ,Trainer and mentor, Team leadership skills, Excellent written and verbal communicator, Key role in planning coordinating and executing combat operations, both in training scenarios and out in the field, Good Knowledge in transportation and logistics, Solid and Good experience in Clerical/ Accounting works, Good experience in Administrative / Leadership works.

Great job great experience in multy tasking

Good job great facility respectful job good salary a great environment there is no such organisation in the world like Indian army.Jai hind I love Indian army

Job satisfaction

It is a very professionally satisfying tenure and opens up unexplored horizons. It exposes one to various challenges in the profession and develops numerousctrsuts like leadership, team building work ethic etc.

Work with indian army is best part of life thats the great experince

Thats the great experince i hv ,the life of indian army is the best part of life i think every one shd hv to live min 2 yesrs ,at ons,the most deciplin &dedicated to their work at any cost &in any climat,thats the sprit of indian army,

India's most exciting workplace

Indian Army Impossible makes possible. Manage any work, anywhere with minimal resources and low manpower.Great culture with good mannersChallenging and adventurous.Man management, infrastructure, and inventory management Disciplined workplace culture.

enthusiastic and devotional job

Indian army is the organization who cares yours and your family to the whole of your and your family life. It is the passional and devotional job to the nation.

Pros

everything free

Cons

discipline of time

Very good organisation

Day to day living is very interesting and sometimes it is quite difficult while on line of control. Overall life is enjoy full and learning. India Army always will be my choice.

Pros

Play games - free accommodation, cloth, vehicle, flight ticket & food.

Cons

No time to look after family & always separate living from family.

Really excited a new life and new life discipline

There was a strict and disciplinary life to change civilian life. Difficult but enjoyable. If you are interested to save country with full facilities just join and do it.

Pros

Free food and travel

Cons

Full time duty but get so many facilities

Exemplary service

I got an opportunity to serve for the nation. The Indian Army has capaciated me, enlightenment of my personal attributes, building me a true loyal Indian citizen. Imparted ennumber of trainings both physical and mental exercises and groomed me a good disciplined soldier who can raise to any occasion and able to accomplish the assigned tasks.

Pros

All benefits

Cons

Separation

Indian Army is one of the disciplined organizations of our country.

Indian Army is one of the disciplined organizations of out country. Based of our Army very hard working and fully confident with honesty. The army is always ready to sacrifice its life for the country.The only goal of the Army Soldierrs is to save Bharatmata. Army soldier can accept all obstacles with a smile.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Always ready 24x7

Exciting

. Very hard working . Indian Army Impossible makes possible.. manage anywork in low manpower.. Great culture with good manners. Saichen Glacier. Anniversary functions

Pros

Food and Cloths

Cons

Working unlimited

It was a nice place to work

I learnt a lot working in Indian Army. In our heart we had a great love for our motherland. I am proud that I worked in Indian Army. There were tough time and also enjoyable time during my tenure in Indian Army.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long hours of work

The safety, honour and welfare of the country comes first always and every time.

The greatest binding force in the Indian Army remains unit cohesion and tradition. Truly heady is this mixture of Unit identification and traditions of sacrificial valour, handed down through centuries. At one point, victory or defeat becomes irrelevant. The Indian Army has time and again lived up to its tradition of valour, heroism, sacrifice and fortitude. It stands vigil along the border, watchful, prepared for any sacrifice so that the people of the country may live in peace and with honour. The Indian Army is that and much more.

Amazing place to work.

Indian army is a one of a kind job that every individual must experience at least once in their lifetime. Various options to apply and at all three levels - soldier, JCO, Officer.

Pros

Grass is green on the other side - get to the other side and experience it first hand

Cons

You are active 24x7x365 but even that is also great..

It was a fun place

It is my personnel request should try for officer cadre only. not for jawan, if possible. Became an officer in Army is great, and have opportunity to make growth in your career and good education, but if joined as a Jawan You never get good education opportunity like, You are not even applied for IIT/IIMs for education even vacancy are available all time but Jawan cant applied for them even if you have potential too. But its not your right only officer can apply for it, so please tired became an officer.

Pros

Every thing is free, like medical, food, travel etc

Cons

Always happy to work for the safety and security of my country

It was an awesome experience while working in Army. New places, new faces and new challenges always giving us the rejuvenation to serve for the nation.

Pros

Disciple and tolerance

Fun workplace

* Focus on the company on the company's goal as per direction by the higher authority of company. full dedicated, well discipline, hardworking and punctuality.

Overall: A poor experience

Had to resign commission after 13 years, just not meant to be in that place. Too much hypocrisy, poor ethos, one-up-manship and stressful management, micromanaging even how one does laundry.Stay away if you want to really serve nation.

Pros

Everything almost free

Cons

Poor leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Army. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indian Army with

• Indian Army
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?