Indian Bank

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Indian Bank insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good Place

I enjoyed by working with my customers and satisfying customers is my hobby. I loved more. Good Place to work with professionals and salary Increment available once per Year

No work life balance

It's good to work in a public sector banks. But work timings should be maintained strictly by the management. Late sitting to be discouraged by the management.

Responsbility

Freedom, job responsibilities, ownership, interaction with public , management coordination , creativity, Envirolment to work peacefully, punctuality,good management

Pros

Tea break

Cons

T.A

Good place to learn Banking

I have worked for 5 years at Indian Bank. At Indian Bank there is excellent job advancement prospects. Overall it was good to work with Indian Bank. Management is not employee friendly.

Pros

Good learning environment, Job Security

Cons

Very poor Salary and benefits

dealing with general banking operations with good culture and better compensation package balancing both personal as well as professional career

the work culture was good with good compensation. was able to balance both personal as well as professional career because of the friendly staff as well as the management.

Productive work environment

It was my entry level job at the same time first job for me. It was amazing and interesting to deal with the customers. I learnt rom the job was customers are the king of the business. We have to provide service according to the satisfaction of them. A satisfied customer go and tell to ten customers, so that it can increase the profitability and productivity that will increase the growth and development of the bank.

Pros

Conveneint work environment, medical, fuel benefits

Cons

Mannual

PSU - Need to tell more

The best part of a PSU is the job security in it You get scolded if work not done but get equally appreciated when work is done properly. Salary is less but everything else is good. Management does not take your works credit, it goes to you.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Less Salary

Good Exposure Workplace

Good Exposure Job security Beurocratic management Learnt credit analysis in line with industry exposure

Pros

good work exposure

Cons

Less Salary compared to work

Enjoyed the work

Managing the Branch and implementing the strategy of management

Pros

nil

Productive and Fun Work Place

I am learn the Banking Work for Indian Bank working period My Co Workers are Nice Person The Management is Superb

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Good work place to manage lots of customers

Manage customers Learned almost all Banking work Good Team Work

Pros

Free lunches, Leisure time

Cons

Heavy pressure

Monotonous and No work life balance

Banking as a whole is monotonous. Indian bank is no exceptional. The brand value, Job security, salary will be there. But learning will be less. Even 12th class guys can do that. The challenge is missing.

Pros

the brand value, job security, salary

Cons

monotonous job and no work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indian Bank with