Indian Health Organisation

Indian Health Organisation Employee Reviews

I have been working with IHO for over 2 years now and it has been a fantastic journey. The organization has an excellent working environment and I work with some of the best teams and employees. Looking forward to many more years with the organization. A lot of facilities are provided to all employees.
Working with IHO has made me realise how to manage everythng. It has also taught me hw to interact with work ppl. The work lifestyle is vry well balanced n I hv time to spend with family also.
I am very happy to work here! Great colleagues and seniors to work with…... :) The management is considerate of employees and I can very well manage work- life balance at IHO.
Its very fun to interact with the new people through telephone conversation. and we can build the ability to communicate with them its pleasure to give required information to the people
it was a great experienced i gained while working in this organisation, i learned to be cooperative, and how to dealt with pressuring situation, it was a perfect opportunity to start up.
Great work culture and overall experience for newer initiatives and learning. Blend of US and Indian brainstorming ideation, with freedom to express and implement newer findings
work is very simple and pleasant climate around the work enjoyed for every festival and co workers also very nice all treat every one as a family member.
end to end sale. how to manage the team ans also to clients workers was helping hand sale to make a sale with different customer
1. Always looked forward to reach office and start off the day with a team meet on task of the day and goals to meet 2. How to delegate and manage a team which had difference in point of view 3. As part of the management team we had no high airs and treated each and every employee equally 4. Cooperative, eager to learn , open minded 5. Leaving office 6. The overall atmosphere
Pros
Never a dull day
Cons
Work load spilled over at home
creating new channel partners across india i got learn how to develop a channel it has been a supportive management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Health Organisation?