Indian Immunologicals Limited

Indian Immunologicals Limited Employee Reviews

Good salary

Human biologicals institute a division of Indian immunologicals limited a wholly owned subsidiary of national dairy development board, a body corporate, set up by act of parliament. Indian immunologicals Ltd its human health division, human biologicals institute manufacturer world's 2nd and country's 1st morden tissue culture rabice vaccine on the request of government of India, which was

Pros

Good company

Cons

Good environment

Good

Overall company reviews are also good and also market response is great. Till now I am working this company and company brands are very good easily sale.

Pros

Energetic

Cons

Brand

Good Company to work for

Good culture, Great opportunities, Good products and Good potential to sell products. Good Management.Good Incentive structure good opportunities to earn.

Environment, culture, recognition, opportunity, management

Fantastic work culture and environment of work. Management is good. Great future opportunities are here. I am satisfied with this company. Having manufacturing units and r&d.

Pros

Environment, culture, recognition, opportunity, management

best place to work

good company to work .well discipline and people oriented and learing and developing of people carrier growth excellet life is balanced and the care about workers

Pros

free insurance

Cons

good timing

one of The best companies in this world, excellent work culture, management always think Employees welfare. I have learned lot of scientific knowledge.

A very cool and claim with positive thinking growth company

A very highly profession house which give lot of growth oppertunties ,area to improve your managerial skill and also give you lot of learning and sharing oppertunties

Pros

Good company for long term with low base

High career growth

IIL is very ethical and transparent company for employee and management is strong.It is very fastest growing company in pharma segment and here career growth is so high and salary is also awesome.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Ethical and Transparent company

Good work culture and environment.

Good work culture and values. Good working environment. Work life balance will be there and good HR policies . Long career growth and leaning and development

Good Atmosphere to work

This is very company I have worked. Because of most of the company are they by own. But this is only for social service company. There's no one is the owner.

Overall satisfied

Working culture is good and fair, senior guidance is also there,head office imitate activities is there to grow your skillss, salary is on time,overall experience is good

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

3 year contract basis

Product and good environment

It's fun to work normally You can ease inbetween I will recommend for new opportunity in vaccine seekers HBI helps to develop basic skills One can surely apply

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Target

Job Review

Company is having good working culture and company is also employee friendly. We work in discipline way and always maintain our integrity. Growth opportunity is there.

Pros

Working culture, employee friendly, discipline, treat like own family

Cons

Nothing fell like this

good

This company name is INDIAN IMMUNOLOGICALS LTD and it has a subsidary of National Dairy Development Board and this is very good company and its working environment is very good.

Good working culture our organization

Actually I have recently joined Indian immunologicals limited but I know our organization since last 4 year that abhayrab brand and last 10 years mother dairy so I was pretty sure this organization is good platform. Thanking you

Pros

Good opportunities

Cons

Increased 15 day's Credit billing

On of the Best place for Work

It's very good company, people are supportive.They have good L&D and PMT team for support always. You have make good carrier and tak growth many people are working so many years.

Good organisation

Indian immunological LTD is a100% subscidary of national dairy development board. It is pioneer of white revolution operation floods in India. Pioneer in rabies in India.

Employee friendly

When i start my carrier in this organization, i felt that it will be very grateful experience to work here and i found that i was thinking right because i am enjoying my job here and having a great time here.

Pros

Nice

Cons

Job contract of 3 years, so after contract period i can loss my job here

Such a good company

Good company culture and best for long term stability. On time salary and expenses. Patient awareness campaign. Good banner of NDDB, good incentive structure

Pros

Company with NDDB Banner

Regional Incharge

Working culture is good... Good environment... Best place to work... Company has given salary to employees who are sit at home in COVID 19 situation also.

IIL work cultures is good for employees

Company culture and working environment is good .I feel this organisation is employees friendly and it is a good experience to work here. It provides me better life balance.

Pros

Work cultures and environments is good

Cons

Nothing feels like this

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Immunologicals Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3