Indian Institute of Management

Indian Institute of Management Employee Reviews for Associate

Thank you for giving me an opportunity and learning experience. It is helpful for me to explore the discipline of Management and its subfields better.
The workplace and the people here are very welcoming. Working along with professors and on academic projects really enhance learning and uplift you personally and professionally. A good place to kickstart your career in academics.
I joined at IIMK as my 2nd institute but when I joined I felt like I could have joined here earlier, so that I could have learned a lot more than I had in real from the earlier employers. Only the working hours, pay structures and job security are the reasons for quitting the job.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Tight schedules to handle, highly versatile activities and responsibility at low payment
supportive and friendly colleagues. Green campus. Productive and environmental friendly workplace. doing comparison for staff on contract and permanent staff.
It is a nice place for freshers particularly for those who plan to join IIMA as a Research or an Academic Associate. It offers flexible work environment and great learning opportunity. You work with the best minds in the industry.
Great place to explore your abilities and utilize the resources, meeting and connecting with different personalities as well. Work culture is also good.
I learned a lot while working there. Co workers are cooperative. Management is very flexible. pay is less than your job responsibility.
Pros
flexible timing. provides transportation if needed.
Cons
some time long working hours with no extra pay.
Energetic and challenging Learned to be confident and communicate well and less stressful in dealing high pressure situations Management was excellent Co-workers was highly motivated and energetic and really fun to work with. Highly complicated software used in the evaluation of students' performance was the hardest part of the job International standard work culture.
Pros
fun times and free yoga classes
Cons
temporary nature of work and less monetary benefit
Working with one of the most reputated institute of India is itself a great opportunity. Many things to learn here in this environment. I have Learnt improved skills required for teaching and attended courses on quatitative techniques.
Pros
Many facilities
Cons
I need to relocate