Indian Institute of Management

Indian Institute of Management Employee Reviews for Research Assistant

Relaxing and fun place to work in. Exceptional staff and the campus is beautiful. Overall a wonderful experience.Laid back environment.
I took this opportunity for the sole aim of getting good recommendations for a PhD program in the US, and to learn the ropes of conducting research in Finance. The professor I worked under was great and had a very good network.
Pros
Good as stepping stone to a US PhD
Cons
Low compensation, Opportunity cost
If you are a fresher and you want to learn then its the right place but if you seek growth and pace in your career its not the right place. Its great for education but not for a job and that too contractual.
Pros
Learning
Cons
No growth
Helped the professors in making course contents, presentations and all required teaching work and in research part. Learned a lot from professors and their workings. Management was very helpful and supportive.
Pros
Learning Environment
Cons
contractual job
IIM Lucknow is globally recognized, and is a premier source of rigorous and inter-disciplinary research in all areas of business management and public policy including, corporate strategy and policy, economics and social sciences, finance and control, marketing management, organization behaviour and human resources management, production and operations management, quantitative methods and information systems, and public policy. Provide rigorous, world-class, inter-disciplinary training in all areas of business management and public policy that will equip students with the ability to conduct cutting edge, publication quality research of international standard.
Pros
Access to Management Knowledge
Cons
6 working days a week
working with this institute is satisfactory for me. job culture fine. every one is engaged their work.
I am ver much comfortable to do my job,and this company give so much facility for our employee