Indian Institute of Management

Indian Institute of Management Work-Life Balance reviews

Fast-paced collaborative job culture can be the best defining words for IIM JOKA. A place for all-round development , a once in a life-time experience where the chance of skill & knowledge exploration is limitless.
Research might be a hard field to get into but it has its rewards. At the outset it needs preparation in basic aptitude and communications. Equal emphasis must be given to both knowledge and communication.
Nice and result oriented .Nice work culture. Great mission and vision . Young institute to grow very fast. New campus with traditional look of Rajasthan.
Prefered to work more years but had a hard luck as i wanted to come back to my hometown to take care of my family. Good Workplace to one who can manage the things on his own and more opportunity to learn.
Enthusiastic students, teachers & non-teachers to work for betterment. Good place for learning, training, living for all. New campus coming up soon. Digitizations needs impetus. Dynamism is visible for healthy future growth
Being a top Management institute, there is a big Miss-Management and there is no work balance and Job security. No salary benefits and advancement in a job cycle.
Indian Institute of Management is a premier management institute in India. The work environment is very balanced specifically in academics and research domains.
Pros
Green and pollution free campus
Cons
Long Hours
It is a nice place for freshers particularly for those who plan to join IIMA as a Research or an Academic Associate. It offers flexible work environment and great learning opportunity. You work with the best minds in the industry.
I took this opportunity for the sole aim of getting good recommendations for a PhD program in the US, and to learn the ropes of conducting research in Finance. The professor I worked under was great and had a very good network.
Pros
Good as stepping stone to a US PhD
Cons
Low compensation, Opportunity cost
If you are a fresher and you want to learn then its the right place but if you seek growth and pace in your career its not the right place. Its great for education but not for a job and that too contractual.
Pros
Learning
Cons
No growth
Its a very good institute, but viewing for job perspective growth is stagnant and salary structure is very poor as well as minimum benefits are not given.
work culture was good. learnt grade sheet preparing. interacting with students. everyday was a new job. enjoy working with all seniors. enjoyed the alumni program.
Cons
Working in IIMA is a prestigious lifetime experience where I was exposed to variety of work in its Finance & Accounts Division. My area of work had no restrictions.I was handling Service Tax, TDS, Audit, MIS reporting, Accounts Payable, Budget, Variance Analysis, Year end Month end activities etc. IIMA is a professionally managed institute and has been consistently ranked as India's premier institute. The workplace was ideal for work life balance and very professional.
It had been an amazing journey with IIM, I have grown as a person and professional here. It has great work life balance in this company.
My job was highly academics and research oriented. Work pressure and deadlines were low , but the analysis part was tough. I got to learn a lot about the topics I was researching on.
Pros
Work and life balance
Cons
Monotonous work, limited opportunity for advancement
Adonis is my life maker company. i have done my training and my first job. My co- worker help me in lots there are my teacher also.
Good Work Environment Innovative Learning Employee Engagement
Work in IIMc is amazing and it is a life time achievement to work in Indias one of the famous company
- Organised - Learned to interact with different kind of people. - Management is very supportive - Job security and salary is hardest part. - The nature of the job itself is enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch, Mobile Allowance and good work culture.
Cons
Long hours and Late knight stay
I am ver much comfortable to do my job,and this company give so much facility for our employee