Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

India735 reviews

Productive and learnt more from IITM

It's a central government institution, i learnt more from IITM. That experience is very useful for my career development. I was worked for only one year but i gained lots of knowledge and experience.

Pros

Good canteen

Cons

Normal 8 hours duty

very good place

Excellent place to learn and work.Very good campus. Intelligent people are around you. Professors are also good. If one works hard, he can achieve good job after studying here.

Indian Institute of Technology insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Good for research Fellowship may discontinue if not perform

Overall💯 good for research, growth collaboration But poor administration Scholarship gets halted in mid So you have to be in pressure to perform a

-best coding culture

- losts of assignment from some faculties- Good coding cultures- Best support from seniors- For B.tech, Good opportunity as compare to m.tech guys.- M.tech guys has still opportunity . ( Like good packages if they code)

Good to learn

Okay To work and learn don't expect more , food worst , other facilities available is okay , still it's developing nothing more , hopefully people are getting good experience

Cons

Long working hours

Productive, enriching and fun

Simply awesome experience. I was able to teach hundreds of truly brilliant students who are successful worldwide. My research publications which resulted from my work have high impact on advancing knowledge and shaping the world.

Good work place

Happy to work with all the colugos.. The are very supportive ..class arregment was very good...Students are very hard working...I alaways like to surve for IIT-KGP

Extremely productive research organisation

Highly competent peer group. Good facilities, cutting edge work. Superb sports facilities. Worldclass fests organised through out the year. Prime locations. Serene atmosphere

Pros

Subsidised rates on campus canteen, cutting edge research, ample facilities

Cons

Compensation

I learned a lot of things under the guidance of highly qualified professors and other senior employees. Permitted to work according to convenience but on time and accuracy. Fun Job

Pros

Campus Life an Tours

Productive and fun work place

It was really an enriching experience to work there. It felt really great to work with the IIT Phd aspirant and the guides. Got to learn many interesting things and also got to experience the work culture of IITs.It was a field project at Mulshi dam. The topic was 'effect of nearby spring waters on the flaura and fauna of Mulshi dam area'.It was completed within 5 months.

Pros

Good work culture abd work life balance

Maintenance of all 30 building

It is great to work at IITAll types of system exposureCentral Government work experienceForest area great building infrastructureHelping people n staff

Pros

Long travel time

Cons

Best minds

Relaxed Place to work

I am working in a project in IIT. So as IIT is an autonomous body it and educational institute so it has minimum workload in office. I have learned from IIT how to communicate and work under different Heads.

Relaxed and enjoy the project, the management very keen about field sraff's health and hygwnic issues.

Excellent Institute, learn a lot from other senior Professor's and specialist. Meeting health dept officials periodically, explain rhe field status. Implement New methodology adopted in the field. Work very remote village late hours also. Each and e

Pros

Each and every expenses during ourstation projects, will be reimbuesed.

Job security nice camps

Good option in public sector! Stagnant growth. Relaxed life. Hardly any stress. Good place to work, if you want a retired life from day one. Good image. Your children would love it!

Pros

Job security

Cons

Average salary

Competitive and comfortable workplace

Productive, competitive, and very Cooperative environment. There are designated days when we have discussions among all the students of the Humanities and Social Sciences department. The organisation provides free access to all the relevant softwares and databases required in the Ph.D. In the concerned field. Overall, it is an apt institution to pursue Ph.D.

Multidisciplinary orientation and highly creative work environment.

Excellent work environment! Exposure to multiple disciplines with focus on finding novel solutions to existing problems. One of the vest research institutions one can be in, if you are worthy of it.

Good place to work. Diverse culture as well as great research atmosphere. This is one of the premier institutes in India. Even though it is in the middle of the city, you would not realize it that way.

Productive quite rewarding experience

Productive quite rewarding experience in academic teaching and research environment. Was able to undertake some industry sponsored projects as well, such as braking system modification for heavy haul diesel locomotives.

Pros

Close informal interactions

Cons

Varanasi is quite congested

Nice place for work and for good achievement

Overall a very nice place to get a better experience and also to learn something new, atmosphere is very good and staff and all the peoples are very helping. Teachers are very supportive and a very disciplined environment.

Productive and Skillful experience and great place to work and enjoy.

I have been working as a Data Operater and Analyst for last One year and I really missed the life of IIT Campus. It's truly a beautiful place to study as well as to work.

Pros

Hostel Accommodation Free(depends upon your nature of work)

Productive and Fun workplace

While entering into campus,my core knowledge is very less.After passing several years,I have learned a lot related to my core.This workplace gives me freedom always.Simply,I love that work culture here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Institute of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indian Institute of Technology with