Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

While entering into campus,my core knowledge is very less.After passing several years,I have learned a lot related to my core.This workplace gives me freedom always.Simply,I love that work culture here.
i have nice experience and different learning about everything including my life and how to handle different kind of peope. the decision making skills were improved and the life changing experience for me while working there
Good experience I am getting from IITM RESEARCH park. Salary increment not satisfied. Not giving proper salary based on work and experience. Overall friendly environment.
Nice experience i had in IITM. They will provide all most of all good facilities for the student to grow in professional way. This is nice atmosphere to learn new things very quickly.
I didn't spend much time at the university. The 2 months of experience has been quite good
Good company to develop our knowledge and career growth is more. And management of the company is for fresher exposer of growth is more the environment of company is good.
Productive and educative work environment. Best place in India to do quality research in Material Science. Well equipped with sophisticated instruments.
Good environment.we can get good exposure.Green ambience will make you to work with pleasant atmosphere and everything is available inside the campus.
I have learned so many new techniques and trouble shooting the problems normally arises during work. Also I learned good working culture and to meet deadline.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Institute of Technology?
Since it was just an internship, I learned how to deal with the situation if anythings misleads during the process of an experiment. It was a dynamic work environment as I worked under Scholars. The hardest part of the job would be that sometimes the time of stay at the workplace may exceed the usual and sometimes it is within the working hours.
During my research stay at IIT Madras, I was able to interact with the best minds in the country working on computational mechanics, with equal emphasis on work-life balance.
Had hands on experience on welding process of aluminium alloy. Great place to learn and improvise the technical skills. Overall, a good research experience.
i learned so many things here and they will encourage us also i find so many difficulties at first after that they explained all those things about drawing and reinforcement and now i am happy to say that i improved here alot
I enjoy working here. Learned about Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Performance Testing, Performance tool - JMeter, Bug Tracking tool - JIRA, Appedo.
Indan Institute of Technology is the best research oriented institute specially for combustion research in India. National center for combination research and development has one of most advanced facilities for experiment and computation.
Good place to learn and understand new things Management is good Work is about 8 hrs but it depends on the work Work place culture is good Enjoyable part of job is you can explore new things
I was working as a research scholar at Indian Institute of Technology Madras between Jan 2014 to August 2019. Overall it was nice experience and lot of opportunity to learn new skills.
Extremely beautiful place with every day something new to learn. Everyone is too supportive and helpful. All year functions and fun with good playgrounds.
The best institute ever, Most hard working people here. No wonder it is the best university in India. The hardest part is not getting into an IIT, it is surviving it.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is the best research institute in India. The institute is not only famous for its good work culture but also for its natural beauty.
Working with Professors and colleagues are always enjoyable. Very good work culture. Research-based, innovative project works. No pressure in work. Extra time to do other activities.