Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews for Junior Research Fellow

Good learning experience. Great peers. Energetic environment. Intellectual people. Good work-life balance. Great resources. Helpful colleagues. Great opportunities.
Its a research institute, good for people who want to start their early career in research field. Overall it was good working here and I have gained many research skills
I do not want to submit any further comments on Indian Institute of Technology Ropar. I have personal reasons to be neutral about my feedback. I have tried to be honest in the review process.
Includes a wide variety of research opportunities and study programs.Harbors a sophisticated lab equipment center that is easily accessible . Harbors many creative minds who collaborate to do multiple useful projects.
I have learnt their how to teach your juniors in best way. The management of whole class room of B. Tech students. Deliver your skills to next person without any hesitantion. The management of personal and professional life.
Being a Government funded institute, this place has its drawbacks. There's a lot of bureaucracy and ropes to be crossed to get anything done. Having said that, the faculty at this place is beyond excellence.
This Institution is number one in education and also in research and development. Multiple critical research are taking place here. Professors in the Institution are helping and guiding newbies to learn and develop future of nation.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
For the research the good place tofing in Telangana is only IIT hyderabad, Management is good and the professors deals with research work extra ordinarily
Working alongside with the finest scientist of the country has been a great experience. Great learning environment & flexible working hours are the perks.
it was a great experience to work in IIT Guwahati as a Junior Reseach fellow. it's not a routine everyday job, as we have to deal with new challenges every now and then. we will come to know, how will the real life working culture and activities in organizations be. Apart from job and professional, there is plenty to learn in our life such as Sociaeconomical values. I can say that it is my best platform where I explored.
Place is really nice to work in schedule. There was progressive agendas to keep up with. There was regular work assessment program. Reporting about the work progrees on daily basis kept me active all the time. But, the result makes it worthwhile.
Pros
Innovation and challanging work
Cons
Low salary
The colleagues are knowledgeable, helpful and fun loving. A typical day starts with the lab work of the project discussing and getting opinions from peers.
Very laid back work culture. It has a very beautiful campus. Weather is very good. Officials are not very helpful. The campus is maintained well. Salary credited regularly.
IIT Guwahati is one of the premiere institution of India. Working here in Department Of Chemistry gave me the insights of Research on Conducting Polymers. It was fun working there as I could use different instruments which developed my skills.
It was mainly a project for research and there was a possibility of enrolling into PhD. I worked as Junior Research Fellow. My colleague and I, worked on modified SVM model and genetic algorithm using C programming.
Pros
Stipend for JRF was good.
Cons
Our supervisor was busy in other stuffs and cared less about our work.
Work culture is very good over here.I was working there as a junior research fellow in the dept. of HSS.I have learned a lot about handling traffics in servers and also about web development.
IIT, Bombay provided me full blown opportunities to start my research journey under the guidance of renowned academicians
The campus of IIT Madras is really beautiful and the labs are really world class with a excellent facility. My stay was very nice with very productive working culture.
If you want to pursue your PhD in chemistry in india try for IITB. It gives you state of the art facilities , excellent infrastructure and a galaxy of outstanding faculty.
Pros
Facilities and exposure
Cons
food
Nice institute and continues learning in that institute. All facilities we have like hospitality and TA. Colleagues also nice.
The best facilities, global infrastructure, all round development, intellectual and wisdom to choose your own field. If you have guts to lead, IITB will help you to satisfy your guts by providing expert assistance and financial assistance as well.