Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews for Project Associate

Relaxed and enjoy the project, the management very keen about field sraff's health and hygwnic issues.

Excellent Institute, learn a lot from other senior Professor's and specialist. Meeting health dept officials periodically, explain rhe field status. Implement New methodology adopted in the field. Work very remote village late hours also. Each and e

Pros

Each and every expenses during ourstation projects, will be reimbuesed.

Productive and Fun workplace

While entering into campus,my core knowledge is very less.After passing several years,I have learned a lot related to my core.This workplace gives me freedom always.Simply,I love that work culture here.

Productive and Learning Atmosphere

IITs are global academic institutes with wide range of international collaborations. They provide the very platform to interact and work with the world.

Research Work is really great

Research Oriented yet work unevenly distributed. LIke among 12 employees, there were only 4 of us working actually knew what the product is doing. rest all were just managing the administrative work and formalities.

Productive ways to learn

I enjoy working here. Learned about Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Performance Testing, Performance tool - JMeter, Bug Tracking tool - JIRA, Appedo.

The IIT is too good for me as a fresher

I am working here as a project associate and the Indian institute of technology is too good . Here no pollution and no bad environment . Management also good in IIT

Best place to work

Good Culture ,Friendly Staffs, peaceful environment...learning place ,you can understand the concept of working culture,best place to develop your knowledge....

Good

Specialized in hardware design for over 2 years. It was the benchmark of my electrical engineering career which shaped and molded me with variety of skills

MOOCS based project

A fresher can learn too many things to build his career in all the ways. I have learned how online course work, how a management will work,how to eal with clients(IIT's Professor).

Very good Place to work

Good Place to work, you can learn lot of the thing here in each and every moment. you can enjoy the whole life there Hardest Part is Salary and Job is contract based

Jobs at Indian Institute of Technology

Project Associate positions
See more jobs

Knowledge all around, good working environment, job satisfaction.

Good research oriented, good environment, different projects as well. The day starts at 9 a.m with research of different components in the project such as ejector cooling , adsorption chiller and multi effect desalinisation system and its optimisation.

Pros

Agile, Flexible, self motivated, positive thinking, faculties are considerate of the overall responsibilities of the scholars, understand their life-stages, research happens at your pace.

Cons

You certainly need to show initiative to learn, no sat and Sunday off when at research.

One of the best place for research in India

IIT Madras has great research facilities and the professors are always ready to help. The workload is comparatively very low. IITM has a lot of eateries in and outside the campus. Deers, Black bucks, Monkeys make the campus even more fun to work.

Productive and Fun

A great learning experience to be working with some of the brightest minds in the country. Their is a huge focus on learning and development. Overall an excellent place to begin your career.

Pros

People, Team atmosphere, Work hours

Cons

Poor compensation

Innovative environment

Innovative projects with good funding from government. Great place for implementing the ideas Supportive faculties and staffs Great location with quick access to city life

Pros

Eco friendly work environment

Lots to learn for a new graduate

Amazing place to work for a few years after you graduate. Lots to learn. Very interesting projects. And you will be surrounded by really smart people. Salary compensation is low but you can survive.

Pros

Very interesting projects, smart people

Cons

Salary

Not so challenging

Good place to start the career to gain experience. Complete self learning no mentoring in software related areas in R&D projects. Absolutely no work pressure.

great

I have gained tremendous experience working at Shell. Well organized and work culture is great. Great managers to report into who mentor as well as guide

It was a good place to conduct research

I enjoyed the time I worked at Phase Change Thermal Systems Laboratory in IIT Kanpur. I learned a lot about academic and industrial research and applied myself to the research.

IITK is a good place to work.

Nice work environment and new things to learn. The facilities available are great at low cost. People often start their studies here while working in job.

Great learning place

IIT Kanpur is a place where one can really learn and leverage the learning in securing future. There are R&D projects run under the supervision of professors from IIT Kanpur and hence it gives great opportunity for learning.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Salary

Nice Research Facilities

Innovative and Creative Minds all around. Nice labs. Upgraded equipment. Superb peer environment. Publication of very high quality technical content in international journals with high impact factor.

Pros

Experienced Superiors

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Institute of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4