Indian Navy logo
Indian Navy

Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Review

adventure

I have served in Indian Navy for 15 years and 01 days. over this span of time i have served onboard various warships including INS Vikaramditya the most prestigious warship of indian navy and shore establishments. I have learned a lot from Indian Naval Service,from a boy i became man, who walks keeping hids head high with pride. This span of time is the most adventurous in my life. I sailed on high seas, working long hours all that an amazing experience. a grand salute

Pros

all for one and one for all

Cons

less time for family and finacial advancements

Same role

Work with glory and proud

I have sailed for 310 days for an exercise at Pearl Harbour. I have learned how to make intelligence report, managing the department, trained the new comers about Electronic warefare systems. That was an awesome expirience.
Same role

Most Challenging and satisfying

Amazing work culture and regular opportunity for potential up-gradation. Gives full independence to perform and deliver . The organisational set up facilitates a very healthy balance between work life, family and social life. The concept of camaraderie is outstanding.

Pros

Great Opportunities

Cons

Regular Relocations
Same location

Better option with benefits fr freshers

Best reply you can find on quora app However medical canteen n other perks make it different from other private or govt jobs equivalent to this...here you get totally different atmosphere than you HV ever imagined.... opportunity are there to visit abroad and .... personal advancement too....more or less max sailors are leaving the job due to work n life balance lack .....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Navy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6